The Missing Mask

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -V-, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So here i am wearing one of my masks

[​IMG]

I have 7 of them, one for everyday of the week. Tomorrow I'm supposed to be liberating a country, but something terrible has happened! My Friday mask has been stolen! Here is the culprit...
    [​IMG]

Now this is a problem for me because when I don't have my mask I turn into this guy...

[​IMG]

Why's that so bad you ask? Well, because when I turn into this guy I start causing chaos. The last time I lost my mask I went on a rampage in Gotham which was so destructive it took batman years to recover from it!

My mask keeps me sane because then I don't have to look at my scars. Madness as you know, is like gravity all it takes is a little push. Taking my mask was that push.

[​IMG]

This cannot be allowed to go unpunished... The only Verdict is Vengeance.

#ReturnTheMask

2. Can someone explain to me what kind of drugs this guy is on?

3. The best kind... Pm me and I'll hook ya up.

4. [​IMG]

5. A waste of space.

6. I knew a thread would draw out a spaztec from hiding, I just needed a subject to post on.

7. Take ur hand me down alts and have a circle of jerks to whip up some lame ass scheme that will never work to amount to any kind of importance that will garner no attention at all ever.

8. Hand me down alts? What does that mean... Spaztecs making no sense again.

9. Cactus... I have a question. I'm curious why your roster is all titled up? It's not like you are in osw or anything?

10. I could simplify it for you.. But u still wouldn't get it.

11. No please simplify it, I'll get it. I promise

12. Why do you say we aren't in osw?

13. Because you don't know what the attack button is

14. Again your quick and astounding wit has painted me into a corner of self loathing shame. My apologies.. I don't know where the sarcasm button is either

15. what the heck is this?

16. I'm not even very sure, but I knew it would get a response in the way I wanted so it's working.

17. To many 'v' words. The variables are vexing my very voluptuous vine account.

Do I understand what I said?

No.

18. Voluptuous means a sexually attractive woman so yea you lost me Bruh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.