100 Man Indi wars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lockjaw, Jan 19, 2016.

1. U barely have towers so shouldnt take long

2.  i would love to have 100v100 indis but the cc would be screwed  but i vote yes

3. 

4. Let me have lots of gold out first to ensure the leak and enough xtals. Right now my stock would barely last an hour. :lol:

5. Why arent women allowed to participate?

6. U leak enough without that buddy. Youre acting like a massive tank when youre not

7. Did I say that? Read my posts again, maybe you would get what I meant. I don't intend to win wars. Not with this account. :lol: Not with this kind of war, not with this kind of goals. :lol:

P.S. I have come to the enlightenment, every game needs some wild cards.

8. Major support. Was a fun change of pace. Moles and all.

Bring EM back

9. Maybe weekend 100 man rooster be good, Rooster should be a mix of all cs that would make it worthwhile.

10. You said and I quote: "no hit restrictions? Ahm, can it wait? I need to tear down my towers and join the leaks :lol: ""

Youre 900k adt and sdt doesnt do anything in war, and that quote there sums up your attitude lmao. You clearly think youre not a leak while u are 

11. @Rising_Star
    Have you tried hunting? Real life hunting like laying traps, putting lures and tactical baits?
    Or fishing? Would you drag everytime the line twitches?

Would a prey bite unto something that is an obvious bait?

:lol:

12. depends on what fish you're aiming for + where you fish + which bait. duh.

13. would someone complain about an intentionally leaking tank (with very very huge adt and sdt)? how would you prove it? (in a war with no hit restrictions) would someone complain about a hansel who afk and say a lot of excuses?

14. If thats a bait then youre a worse troll than sasuke_uchiha

15. You have tunnel visioned about my current cs (that's the first part of keeping the prey clueless)
    You believed that I am what my stat shows and what my current activities.

You should know better ;)

16. Yes we missed these mayhem wars!!! Please bring 100man Indis again Devs!!!