the best osw clan ever!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Hey noobs, I was talking to some friends in a chat on a very popular 3Rd party app and we got on to the discussion of which osw clan was the absolute best in their prime (by this I mean which osw clan at their very best would have destroyed any other osw clan 1v1, families included)

State clan and year they were in their prime.

The only rule is if you were in this clan or allies with this clan you must provide a reason, to prevent bias

I'll make a poll and whoever receives the most votes wins

-GR4V3

2. Alliance

Zaft:1

Clan

Yafi: 3
    Na: 3
    LR: 1
    DOD: 1 :roll:
    The rangers?(never heard of them): 1
    Ig 2009: 1

3. I already told you that Yafi had the best prime. BH, iG, AAH etc all had amazing primes too.

Best large scale family of all time would be zaft, like them or hate them their prime was something no other alliance or family has reached domination wise, and I doubt anyone will reach that height.

4. I think it's not that the stronger osw clans have gotten worse its just that weaker ones have gotten better making it more level

5. Osw clans are a dying breed so nah that ain't it.

6. Events kill osw in my opinion.

7. I think they actually extend them, you're less likely to quit if you're getting 400b every two weeks

8. New Age in it's prime.

9. Events provide strip funds basically

10. DOD in his prime was amazing

11. YAFI? yeah we all now why they were good, and now aren't 

12. Last rights are the dregs of the original black hand. Blaze fell out with debeau and kilo or whoever and they ran away in the middle of a fight with resilience family.

Actually. They didn't run from that fight. They sprinted.

13. So I can read

14. New Age Legends back in 2010. They contained over half the top 10 players and without a doubt no clan could stand near toe to toe with them.
    ZiG would be my 2nd closest bet.
    Shouts to Chaos for how long they've been around.

15. The Rangers

16. You have no allies, shh.

17. iG in 2009 due to the complete lack of other clans that could match them. Their size was the reason they were picked to do the first system war.

Maybe even 2010 for a good part of that year