Lock down of allies during pvp

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Jan 20, 2016.

1. It's a thought

2. lmao

3. Spoken like a real EB fairy, no support. 

4. Lmfao. Definetly a eb fairy. This is a war game.

5. Relax, Bruhs and Baes. You guys just need to realize that farming is bad. PvP spell or not, it's wrong to hit eachother.

And you should always post a players wall pre-ally hire, and wait for a response.

6. before that he played a grief counselor who just happened to be serial killer. Amazing show.The Fall. I think Netflix has it.

7. At least this thread wasnt made by a lb player.

I guess there is an upside to beingbignored by the devs.

8. Hire a crap ton of allies right before the event and then everyone else has no allies and your set

9. I'm only here for the lols.

Thanks for the people who replied.

10. Once upon a time there was a Unicorn. This Unicorn frolicked through the fields creating rainbows and leaving sparkles everywhere he went. One day while the Unicorn was taking a nap a peasant took the Unicorns Rainbow Maker from him. Upon wakening the Unicorn was distraught and cried to the world but the world didn't listen. The world was disenchanted because the Unicorn no longer created sparkles but rather just left glitter everywhere he went. Glitter being the result of his being eventually drove all the people mad because glitter is almost impossible to clean. The sad Unicorn eventually ran away... this couldve all been prevented if the Unicorns Rainbow Maker was protected. Save the Unicorns.

#RainbowsAndSparkles
    #GlitterBeGone

11. That just put me in the mood for some unicorn rp.

Pm me if you're down.

12. I'm down!..

Ps: My magic rainbow maker works just fine if ya kno wut I mean..

13. locking down allies is actually a good idea. Being able to buy all of someone's allies and leaving them completely broke is nonsense. People work hard for their gold.

14. Look at how soft all y'all defending ally lock during wars have gotten. "Oh but that's different!"

15. No support

16. No, its just how it is. If anything were using that reasoning to justify why we dont want it in pvp.

17. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    arguments incoming! So much wrong use of words in this game. :cool: