Lock down of allies during pvp

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Jan 20, 2016.

1. PvP is always open. EE is fair ebout not being open.

2. I'd rather a repeat action button in PvP lol.

3. Also there should be no farming during pvp.
    I made a petition thread.
    Please view it and support.

4. Sorry,,no support! Wot is farming but just attacking multiple times so, it's war

5. But you complain when allies get bought.. Seems legit

6. Farming originally applied to one of the first mods coritians osfs to give more peeps a chance to hit, this is kingdoms at war XD not only is theres a big chance of getting hit there's a bigger chance of getting repeatedly hit so the options are as follows be dtw alot an or at least cost pots to hit

7. My argument is this!! In standard war you can only hire allies off guys in the SAME WAR! Hence on pvp weekend when 3qtrs of kaw are still doing ebs they happy to buy n sell! Leaving those in war without allies and tons of gold out!! So the reverse is this,,when guys war there allies can be hired by every allie trader there is....

8. What about ally traders that want to pvp too?

Strippers?
    Osw people moving funds around?
    People that need to bank before "standard" wars?

9. AHHH the point is(tired of making it)...if the person doing the buying is in the same war!! Fine..Iam not against multiple hits, nor against hiring of allies but only for those doing events...

10. Noob

12. So you agree? Great.

13. Ummmm. How about no?

14. Everyone wants to pretend pvp now days. What the hell are we playing?

Op, ee wars also have a different set of mechanics that make it different than a free for all pvp event.

15. During PvP event you can take outside inc too. No protection needed.

It is a FFA osw with rewards...

16. It is the persons fault in PvP if they don't keep themselves pinned. In PvP farming is ok in my books. But out of PvP, farming for no reason isn't good. But that's how kaw is lol

17. Op, find poxy ally trader that bought your ally, leaving gold on the table and just take it with him. Farm his ass until cows come home. You haven't ss-ed your allies? Well, that is going to be the problem. Farm someone else and accuse him of above. You can surely find someone to blame for your misfortune 

18. Can we please /lock
    This is going nowhere, as it shouldn't

19. Maybe cast oath of fealty. Or not opt in

20. I think you should be able to disable all incoming attacks and spy actions when you're not logged on as well.