working FREE Nob Offers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by gucci2, Jan 15, 2016.

1. None of my offers have worked so far. I don't get any good ones either:( no surveys or stuff like that. Just that stupid scoring points on some stupid game one

2. The limited game of war:fire age one worked good. Got to stronghold level 5 in 15 min and got 45 nobs for it.

3. I told law how bad these offers are that they should get new ones gues what they told me. Tell the third party. I'm like I don't want any nobs I just want to you to get better offers.

This is pretty much a scam I bet 100% this is how ATA open this idea.

"Yo Dan"
    "Yea bro"
    "I heard that there is a website that if the players do a survey"
    "Yea"
    "We will get payed and the players will get nothing"
    "Brilliant let say they will get nobs so they try to do survey"

4. None work. They're all stupid offers that I'd never touch in a million years.

5. 600 free nobs but I had to spend 10 dollars worth on movie posters. What a rip off

6. RewardTV one worked for me, playing 2 TV show games.

Only one that worked for me along with Ladbrokes.

7. Not a damn one. Spent 2 hours and haven't gotten a single one. I'm not buying anything else on this game until I get my 200ish nobs they owe me

8. The rhapsody one works if you actually sign up

9. Tried 3, worked every time

11. Win an iphone 20 nobs worked for me filling in information of someone

12. They not really free are they? Need to signup for offer and deposit to receive nobs. It be fair if
    Watching a video clip or something that gives you free nobs. 

16. I have tried several complete surveys. They All get to a webpage that has consumer surveys at the top and related ads then rows of categories to click. I have clicked through them to get to the sponsers page then nothing. How dozing get past those?

17. I don't have these, just web games which lag and demand I get ridiculously high and almost impossible scores