Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Then maybe you should monitor admins across KaW, maybe use your psychic powers to read the minds of every applicant to see if their intent is good or not. Failing to accomplish this as I believe you don't have telepathy is having to take them at their word, but humans are manipulative and you can never tell what they are thinking or planning.

So better to be safe with a multi tiered clan system than say 3 tiers where the second tier is just as powerful as the first at that point you're just back down to 2 tiers, you'd just have more owner slots.

2. never quoted on here hope this works
    I have personaly been in clans where admin abuse happens

but cop on chin move on The real iasue here is once admin caught you repair damage. if owner sincer and rest clan nice and you come back and know avoid one person.

Plus you as owner and rest clan know not trust them and remove admin from them!

No one said need be a telepath issue is the roles to fragmented and we should be able choose our roles as in clan owner choose What works and second issue is admins now free . They shouldbe charged for! As neqer clan fail for training newbies.

Also theae updates not give what we asked eg auto readmin etc.

no one asked for this half blothes cost gold decentralised admin roles

3. Omg

why you bobba such a Sycophant! to the devs.

just cause some have different oppinion to you and not sucking up to devs.

wow a few hundred whine from 30-50k most dont use forums or too scared too. Only loud mouths and pleb sycophants get heard in this game. As too much bother deal with drama. From children.
    So few who post here be tip of ice berg. For the complaints!

To stop inflation you have lack of grasp of econmic princables in general esp in this game. most players say non issue make this gold in 1-7days. so inflation not curbed just ruined for new accts and training them

owners too lazy rl comes first some weeks more hectic than rest plus.Surely you must sleep unless you spend way too much time on this game drinking what ever stay awake.

Hence why readmin important feature! and over yrs owners need a holidays with family etc to hence why this option required.

co owner head admin and reg admin roles should be free aa they are now. Plus other said this staid and make harder for new players have point the viablity of this game in year or more time frame is valid.
    clan bank, mate who said you make that title visable thats just stupid! and really only owner co owner have access to it.

4. You would be using that word half right if I was pandering to the devs, which I don't I form my own option based on whether or not the system works and from what I have read it looks good.

A scyophant would imply I'm getting an advantage or a treat from the devs; which I don't get as I have to buy or earn nobs xtals etc. just like yourself.

So you saved myself and kaw_admin from making a census to get their option? Or is a few hundred being the tip of the ice berg a vague reference you pulled out your ass?

I can say what I stated is a rough idea from a business article I read on KaW 2014.

Um okay sure just say I have no understanding but then provide no facts or information beyond a childish insult.

The inflation is hitting what we all want and need in this game: allies, how do we stop inflation on allies? Well you gotta stop people from spending so much on it because they have nothing else to spend gold on besides over pricing allies.

You see what I'm getting at right? The amount used to buy every single slot still isn't much for larger players but it'll be stagnating the over inflation of allies.

I return to my original point, don't volunteer your own time into managing a clan on a tap tap app if life is far more important, you're making a conscious choice so therefore you must deal with the personal responsibility to that choice.

Can't just skirt personal responsibility onto the devs, I don't see autoadmin being any form of a necessity. This isn't Burger King it's not done your way, deal with it princess.

I have no idea what you're trying to say with your first couple of sentences, seemed to be about slot cost not being viable for new players. I just have one question to that, why would new players be making clans and trying to buy max slots? That just sounds silly and very stupid, I don't see how this system is a detriment to newer players. Unless you're supporting the creation of noob clans that can not support themselves, oh the irony! :lol:

Your clan bank is just awful, clan roles are displayed on the clan roster, you can see who is or isn't an admin now clearly you'll have new roles shown on clan roster as well too, well golly gee I guess your clan bank would follow the same principle; unless they don't get a role title which would be very suspicious itself.

5. Bobba new players and players that like small social family feel clans have as much right to own clans as anyone.
    It's a part of the game.
    Yes owning clans should be more expensive. But putting that cost on clans that already exist will just damage the more social clans and drive those players from kaw.
    Not everyone is here to play at the top level. And that is what many players forget.

Gold sink. Make mith spells purchasable with gold. Encourage pvp with spells that affect pvp for gold cost.
    Nice sink paying to hit players.
    Ee equipment incentive just ug the stats of mith equipment to draw it into line with the event equipment.
    Many of us won't ee because of the set timetable that sucks if you aren't North American.
    A gold sink for spells would certainly curb inflation more than a few clan roles and do more to encourage pvp outside of ee than anything else.

6. A few quadrillion out of the economy won't affect the ally market too much... They give out more than double that in Silver Bars every two weeks.

7. Couldnt say it better myself

ps bobba you are a sycopahnt
    clan bank move on. Already as it wouldnt be methord. Your one track mind thinks it should work. So dont derail other issues raised.

So you think clan owners hav to live no life. be on game 24/7 How sad plus most ppl have other dreams goals want to do gain and comitments to do. This what meant child like.forumers. Who dont consider real life time burn for owners of clans. Plus small spcail families clans have.

8. @manduu
    You are not even admin in your clan. :lol:
    Complaining about something you are not even involved. :lol:

9. umm what ever you think

ps codus looking that up buddy
    Also this dose affect me literaly and many other clans voices who have not been brave enough voice so here in forums

pps plz dont distract from other points i raised that devs ignore me and other players issues =)

10. At devs mayne this get your attention. I ve seen hte escape clans, you profit makinf succes srory have new asmin half role accept new peraon says have a seal turns out they dont, then farms away till one few ppl come online to then kick them. Wheres now they can accept then kick asap now huge time lag and these paying player base be disjointed. Due decenteralisation of admin role.

this update is stuffed from onset go back drawing board. As ruins your hte clans you make cash from Yet supringly no comment from them here for or nay.
    plus new clans try teach newbies most importantly. In failing that see to cash flow make decenteralised roles go away. plus cost have what got free now instead pay gold for.

[/quote]

quotes and sayings like this, make clan owners plus others not post feelingsmon fourms to gauage what players think try talkibg others outside forums. Your own little yes circle.
    I can assure you the devs feed back feed be spammed with hate dislike from so many others. plus emails too i would imagine hence this on forums tip of iceberg.

11. This

12. Clans should start with at least one of each slot open, rather than having to pay several tril to get started.

There should also be a way for the prospective appointee to contribute to opening the position slot.

13. I do not know if this has already been said, but these changes will be the end of clans which run lower tier epic battles for starting players since most of their owners are not able to raise these huge amounts of gold for setting their members in new clanroles…

14. Agreed D4rkF1sh

15. its good it makes sub clan already established or helps the other clans that can make it. It "purifys" all if the little nonsense clans that can't make it and take up space! So its gonna be good and bad! All of these little biddy players that go to those clans who really know nothing and can't help them so they go inactive won't happen as much anymore with this new update

16. Reading comprehension, boy. Don't pretend like you care by hiding your own greed. Instead of being swayed by the uninformed better read the first page thoroughly. Read, read, read. Now tell me, are small clans not participating on events/promos that rewards silver bars?

17. What is missing in this forum is a response from the devs! Please update us on how you are addressing our concerns.

18. Why do new clans need to have all of the roles unlocked? They don't need to have 8T saved up to be able to start a new clan, you might need 4 people doing the admin duties tops. That's about 650b, easily made during an event. Or even less if they only want 3 people at 50b roles.

Ranks are fine, roles are fine, only thing I would like to see is more people with the ability to kick, it's too important of a role to be only given to 4 people realistically, as the chargehands only have that as a task, it would be a pain in the neck to create a system where they're dropping or not dropping.