Catch Me Up

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xJABx, Jan 18, 2016.

1. It's been a long time since I've truly been active. My activity dropped 3 months before Resilience was debadged as moderator. What's new, besides the obvious?

2. No thanks, mama told me not to talk to strangers..

3. Resilience isn't a moderator? Since when?

4. Lots of new lands and EB's and constant events. 40mcs is considered good stats, BC is around 120-130 mcs if I'm not mistaken

5. New lands? Up to 100?

Don't even care about EBs. They're all trash.

6. If it wasn't for ebs 10m cs would be seen as a god lol.
    *Waits for all the super old kaw players who have played for 6 years that remember the dark times of no ebs lol*

7. So does this chocolate23 guy think he's the new Wulf or something?

8. He doesn't think he is, he is the new guide maker keep in mind he gets the kawmmunity to help out and stuff.

Wulf hasn't updated his build guide in some time, same goes with equipment guides idk if chocolate is still making that guide (gl dude lotta eq in KaW now) or not however.

9. Near as I can tell chocolate copy pasted most of wulfs material to keep it up to date. Theyre no god, but at least they seem to acknowledge it.

Events are new. Tons of events all the time to get you fast pass to strength. But then everyone is doing em so...

10. Low land wars is like the estoc trials but only take your LL buildings into account?

11. Imo seems like this guy is trying too hard to get valiant knight