Solution to a Problem; Sponsor a Clan.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Filthy_Maggot, Jan 17, 2016.

1. New Clan don't need 8.3T worth of roles to run.

Last time I checked - most needed just few admins.. Whatever new role equal to it to start eb and accept applications - the rest of members can be peasants aka solders which are free.

I think few millions worth of roles...

2. Why not ATA just make it so players can give other players gold of course ATA would tax it then the problem solved with smaller clans.

3. I underestimated the power of the devs to turn a great update and make it crap.

Only the Warlord, (clan owner) can buy these slots via support.

Which means ally inflation must take place to transfer funds to buy the slots from clans with clan owners that are small unless they trust their money accounts with these funds.

My request to allow other admins to front the bill was denied by support and the idea of creating an ambassador role was as well.

Thanks ATA for ruining clan roles. I swear I hate this game management staff.

4. That's your opinion. But you are looking short term, not long term.

5. I agree 95% with this statement.
    Everytime a player makes a good to great suggestion that would enhance their game.
    The deva have to add their own twist almost refusing to admit that a player has a good idea that can be implemented as is.

This update causes so much harm to the non lb backed clans.
    And not allowing clan members to help grow their own clan if the costs must be implemented, is insanity.
    The only clans that will prosper are the very top lb clans. This as you rightly say will damage an influx of new players and also over complicate a simple idea.
    I'm not quite hating yet.
    But I hate how this is being pushed through against so much player resentment.

6. Yeah. Honestly this does not hurt New Age. We can unlock all of the slots in one fail sweep.

But we know the importance of non-leaderboard clans. Even though we enjoy destroying clans, we want new clans to grow and rise all the same.

For me personally I was hoping this update would add more flavor to the game. Allow me to help non-leaderboard clans while influencing the owners to make their player more war like.

I had much of my plan set out. They would have goals set for each achievement made. One of the big ones was strip farming. The money spent on that strip would be returned by buying a same cost ally slot.

I also planned on convincing them to not only OSW but to also EE. Make them more war like so that the newer players coming to this game doesn't get burned out on doing Ebs.

That and I was going to reward for active clan chat which is the biggest necessity in keeping players active from the start.

But that all goes down the toilet because no knowledgeable clan owner will give their owner spot to an outsider just so they can buy clan slots.

It's to dangerous.

7. It's a decent idea and yes small to mid clans are going to struggle badly affording the new admin posts.
    The smaller newbie clans are were the few new players in kaw will learn the game if the newbie clans die off so does the supply of new players. It's in everyone who likes the games best interest to help these smaller clans cope with the changes that are occuring.
    That said if a smaller clan needs help buying a couple of admin posts owners can pm me I can help a couple out.

8. Even if we're stuck with the current system we can at least establish some solid guidelines - for example the chargehand rank pretty useless - so smaller clans know what's the best position to spend gold on

9. Recruiter knight and captain seem only worthwhile options for smaller clan charge hand is worthless unless it's for the owners alts.

10. I wouldn't even go for Knight, as Captain can do more for the same price.

11. This is stupid

12. I think a lot of posters are focusing on one point they don't like. I really like the idea. It encourages Larger alliances and clans to take an interest in the small and mid clans in kaw.

I think the devs have done a reasonably good job of helping the new players of kaw but the game is progressed so far it has to seem like a enormous and ominous mountain to climb. This could be a player sponsored effort to bring the new players into the fold.

It doesn't have to be one clan buying out the rolls of another clan. It can be, as op suggested, NA taking another clan under its wing and teaching them how to OSW. As suggested, any one player very well COULD hypothetically do this, but it means more if an entire clan or alliance shows interest.

13. Most bigger clans aren't bothered about the smaller clans as long as they can keep hte b2b in their own clan. So unfortunately I don't see this becoming popular in kaw I'm afraid. However much respect to you maggot for trying to help out the little clans :)

14. The least popular it is the more influance clans that do it have over the up and comers.

I actually hope EB clans don't help. I'd rather EE and OSW clans do this. Teach the newbs how to war!