Knock outs & KnockED outs

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Read on for a longer version;

Hi, this is a simple idea, which i had while doing wars(lol i dont think am some kind of pro at wars, but do them occasionally)

Starting a new paragraph, coz people hate wall of text...So the idea is this: in war currently in the war roster you get ,amongst other things, KOs, which show knock outs/times u were ko or sko.

New paragraph coz..the idea is to have a Knock outs and a section(or line?not sure what the word is :? ) for knocked outs which shows time u sko'd/times u were ko.

Thats the idea, so if u agree post support, if u can suggest improvements on this then do so, if u r not convinced then keep reading...

why? because then u can see how many times a person sko'd and the times they were ko'd
    why is that important? coz i say so

This is probably not gonna get much support and even less likely to be implemented but..meh..had to try at least :D

2. Re: Knock outs

tl;dr

3. but.. i broke it down into smaller paragraphs... to dont make it look too long.. :?

4. Re: Knock outs

5. Re: Knock outs

sooo.. a section of war stats that show exact ko times?

6. From what I saw in OP the idea is this.

In war currently stat wise you only see how many times someone was knocked out as a combination of being knocked by the enemy roster and self knocking yourself out.

They are asking so that you can see how many times someone has SKO and how many times they were KO.

EDIT: Looking again they also mention getting to see the times at which people were ko/sko. Honestly I dislike this idea even if I like the first. SKO/KO times becomes irrelevant after the war is over and if you are warring you can see when someone SKO or were KO in chat.

7. Re: Knock outs

Tl:dr version

Op wants a stat to show # of times said person sko. Right now it shows how many kos you get and how many times you are knocked out whether by yourself or by other team.

8. What's the difference? you still got KO'd useless addition to the game imo.

9. Re: Knock outs

Support

10. Re: Knock outs

I agree tho. Let's say a prominent EE clan is recruiting. You apply and they ask you to show them proof of previous wars.

Knocked out-1
    SelfKnocked out-5

"Errrmaaagaawd, sko King, come through come through"

Just got yourself a spot.

11. Re: Knock outs

good reason..gonna put in the first post