Unfair

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by chopperrr, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Its very unfair how a 50mcs++ is able to hit a 13mcs++ , they can totally be stripped, I think devs need to adjust so that it would not be so hard for small players to grow

2. op stl 6/6/0

3. Lel speaking of the devil, find a opponent of ur own league, what a coward only dares to att small player like me

4. I agree with you, OP.

But some people fear challenge, so they prey on the weak.

5. What happened to you? You used to be such a good forumer. Past few months, you've been a complete ass.

6. Ikr!! They are scared of being farmed and think it's fun to farm small players

7. i do it for the ladies.

8. at the bottom of the bar I need to hit smalls, such is the game as it is at the moment. as I said, supra, I agree with OP that hit ranges should be adjusted, but this is an old story that has been discussed adnauseum in forums for years.

9. u shld just feel ashamed of urself for preying on a weaker prey

10. As in not enough, -mrkev- conts to farm me, logic?

11. Or you stop being a nub an take it. Then do something about it.

12. often it is the case in life that the secret to success is picking the low hanging fruit.

13. Change the hit zone to x2 of size, not x5

14. I agree, as I've said above, hit zone should be changed ... but 'till that happens, we play the game such as it is.

15. I'm 10m CS and I can hit Ashes who is 76m CS :lol:

16. I dont really bother about the heavy stats gap, since i can successfully hit people even at least 30mcs above me

17. I'm really on the fence about this.

Yes, lowering hit ranges would make it harder for the strong to beat upon the weak with impunity. But there are times... like osw. Where being able to hit bigger accounts is very valuable.

Perhaps of it could be made as a tiered thing. Like at 1m cs, it can be 5x, at 5m cs it can be 4x, 10m cs 3x and 25 mcs 2x.

Protecting the weak while still getting a very wide hit range.

18. I would agree with this but I'm currently in that situation and slapping an asshat *shrugs*

19. What he said "I do it for the ladies"

What he means "im compensating for something smaller than avarage by being a big boy on a taptap kids game"