 Knights of the Fire Emblem

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xioxas, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Rip in peace op

2. Anyone remember why he went inactive? Or who picked up the torch after he left and built the kotfe to what we know today?

3. Looks like someone else requested the name. Undoubtedly on purpose. That person, Xioxas, is now camped in an HTE clan.

I await his destruction.

4. :( that's really sad

5. Uum are you kidding op. I'm a little or maybe a lot naive so ya caught me lol. Cause for a sec I thought you were going to be dumb enough to copy a war clans name 
    Nevermind I'm being silly

6. Oh dang is this the original thread !!? Holy cra. Slowly backs away and runs down the street eeeeeeeeeeek

7. Its funny to think that i played with these guys, quit the game and came back over 12months later and still see that almost all of them are still active and kicking ass...

8. Support m8

9. OPs banner 

Hope he's well And good 

10. How do you Rest In Peace/rip, in peace?

11. bump for 6th birthday

12. Man this is an old thread XD

13. Bump.... Happy bday FAM

14. The good old days.....

15. I wish xio knew how pathetic kotfe will become - asking for cf all these years from anyone they warred..mutual Cfs at best lol 'winning zaft' for over a year after asking for cf from them twice in previous wars.. creating big alliance just so they can beg for help with wars they start..I hear all of apoc is hitting lr now. After Mary said kotfe don't need help with lr he cried enough to get assistance. Or maybe they decided to assist kotfe just to make Mary shut up?

16. Maybe Zaft/Fury have loudmouth idiots like russianspy in their clans in order to not seem as inactive and dead as they are.

17. My bad statless alt, I blew our cover..we are very dead. The strips are done by ghosts, those never happen, ask Rez or battalion, or leader of wog, or maybe lycan idkback to being inactive n all