Favorite book and why

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by thekgbwaitsfornoone, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Dragons...

Raymond e feists books, pretty much all of them in chronological order is amazing.

2. lord of the rangers

3. Lord of the Rings
    Jrr Tolkien

Follows the hobbit

And the basis for pretty much all modern fantasy writing and games like Dungeons and Dragons.

4. Lord of the rings? Is it a good book?

5. I'm reading the maze runner series and hunger games, so far love them, I highly recommend reading those

6. I like vintage sci-fi ..Edgar Rice Burroughs and Phillip Jose Farmer are my favorites. Fritz Lieber is good and of course Robert E Howard.

7. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

8. The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom

Its uplifting and makes one think about their own actions in this life and its consequences to others.

9. wut?

10. The best fiction I have read is The Stand by Stephen King.

It's a huge novel with tons of characters. It's scary and suspenseful, I don't think I've ever been as emotionally invested in characters as I was reading this. I highly recommend it.

11. Skullduggery Pleasant
    Inside Wikileaks
    Eragon
    The Darth Bane Trilogy
    Basically everything by Dan Brown is great, same with Ken Follett

12. Scientology.

13. Spot the Dog

Because the daily adventures of Spot are truly awesome and life changing and lessons are learnt which helps the reader go on in their day to day life....

14. Kama sutra

15. ^good read

16. "The Princess Bride" it's my autobiography

17. Discworld novels, reality twisted into some of the most amusing and insightful stories. Never tire of reading them

18. Dean Koontz--Midnight.

While reading it you can immerse yourself into story. One of his best for sure.

19. Green Eggs and Ham is a pretty good read.