A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Whos kingsley :D

2. Telling the truth, you got a good memory. Not all scrambled from years of playing after all the old osws.

3. Funny how all these mutual cf suddenly become wins. OP biased much?

4. Quite a few wars missing. Quite a few typos and clans missing from some wars. Oh well, at least you put in the effort to compile it. Decent job I guess.

5. I'd never forget my time as Scarletshadow. It's a shameful time of my life as a an attention deprived angsty teenager but it was also a learning experience :p.

6. Awp are noobs had about 10 members under 10 mill cs lol

7. You were scarlet shadow? The guy who took real life money from TruePlayer by acting like a girl?

8. I won't give names but a very prominent NA member said otherwise(even he said they lost), your statement is invalid

9. Everything before mid 2014 is provided to me by other players, I said if its wrong, Pm me and I'll correct it, please re-read the op

10. What part of "long construction time" do you not understand?

Btw most of the typos are there because my phone sucks, I look through it all the time for mistakes

Next person to comment on stupid stuff I warned about already in my OP is getting farmed if they're in my hit range.

11. Whoooooohooooooooo

12. then your understanding of history is invalid XD

13. His source in NA would be the one with an invalid understanding of history...

14. I'm curious as to said source.

15. I believe a 2T strip on a nal member ended the war as a hollow victory. Could be wrong tho I ain't a kaw history book.

16. No TP was stripped at some point but would've been able to recover easily. It ended after IG and ZAFT dropped out and it was just us and Hollow again. since it was a long 3 months we
    started negotiations (although zaft and ig were a part of these) and drew a truce out. in pal we specifically said "nobody would win" however the amount stripped from side hollow compared to side NA was more. ask hlneo, although I still remember he was top 50 off of his battles alone even without a single ally.

17. Unless your source was a reg or BH council in 2011, the 2011 war between regs and BH did not end in a BH victory - it was a mutual CF. I was on the regs council at the time, so consider me a first-hand source. And there were way more clans involved in that war. At its peak, it was 7 clans backing BH vs regs. Then a few clans joined the regs side, which tipped the balance back and secured the mutual CF.

AAH, judgement, I.S.S, iG and a couple others I can't remember were on the BH side.

Backing regs was OoS (merged into regs and Irish Twins), Irish Twins (changed to regs revolver or something like that), thirty six and two, assassins guild, and a couple others I'm forgetting.

18. 2013 we (New Age) had a 10 month long Osw with ProTake. Ended in mutual cf.

2011 there was an Osw that started with MnB vs WaR that evolved into NA vs WaR. It also ended in a mutual cf