A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. I guess you dont remember the assassins guild lol

2. Anyway, please take your personal squabbles to pm

Thanks for the bumps though

3. So much butthurt. Haha nice thread.
    _______ChAoS

4. Are you for real? You tried to hijack this thread right from the start. You've been posting off topic rubbish on every page.

Now you're complaining ?

What a jerk.

5. Other than the ATA stuff at the start that the op took part in or me replying to your dumbass or one of yo dumbass groupies, where have I been off topic? And I believe op asked you to take your tears to pm

6. Btw your posts prove my point exactly. Now you wanna stay on topic?

7. V talking out of your ass again. What's new

8. What's new? The fails in my newsfeed from the wonderful leader of noor.

[​IMG]

Did I hurt someone's feelings with my comments earlier? good.

9. Pick your ss much? please don't scout me

10. You want me to scroll down a while to include your 3-4 successes?

Now I ain't gonna derail this thread so if you want to post some trash talk you can come to my wall, or you could just follow me around forums like skinny.

11. WDGAF is We Damn Good At Farming not the other abbreviation

12. New Age still considers their war with Zaft valid. They may have considered it a walk away but we have not. Please correct that part. Thank you.

13. We're Damn Good at Farming **

Grammar matters.

14. 2010.
    NA/Hollow war...
    Sorry to inform you, NA won.
    Many of the other sides lb players lost a fortune, many stripped overnight while NA sat in fortunes worth of pots. It ended after IG finally dropped out of the other side. With only Hollow remaining peace negotiations started between the two sides. Although officially ending in a draw I can get plenty of players who would suck their pride up and admit NA won that fight.
    Clayton
    Kill zone
    Angelslight
    simply put. NA/L was an elite force of fighters that was extremely active. Between TP, SS (Myself), Ghost, period, GW and Binladen there wasn't a single clan that was capable of standing up to us in our prime. Hell. I was rank #2 overall at one point as a Hansel build (old terminology not current). And can confirm that personally I lost next to nothing and was capable of keeping basically any player in the game (I could attack up to rank 20~ overall without using pots. yes attack, not spy, with a 99% success rate) outside of Majesty. Anybody else wasn't a threat, we had 7 of the 10 ten.
    :p

15. I'd also mention foxes/ig was split into I believe 2 or 3 parts? The first was an osw, second was actually sponsored by KaW as a say to try and settle who could be declared Victor well testing out a clan/war formula.
    There's also about a dozen other big wars throughout the ages I could mention but none as historical as the ones here :p

16. 2010-11

You ask for it vs AAH

YAFI won

17. Well yeah but you posted that the outcome was ig won… outcome was hollow won and its alliances or whatever you really wanted to call us all. The war was started by Hollow and NaL. Thus Hollow won. Also I find it critical since iG was last to join as well as zaft being last to join NaL. iG destroyed Zaft, eventually after the war ZiG was created.

Also the historically correct clan name would be New Age Legends not simply New Age. Although made by the same people NaL was technically the name & clan.

Other than that, awesome job finding all the clans participated for one of the biggest wars in that time period. A whopping 14T in strips was huge back then. ATA literally was in forums keeping track of all strips and some cheaters. There were a few other clans but they were wiped out pretty quick so I dont even remember their names lol.

Edit:
    Oh and fun fact, Hollow vs. NaL war was basically when stripping really began, so that's why devs went insane about it. This war was a huge mark in KaW History. There weren't strips back in the first iG vs Foxes war, it was just full out clashing. Hollow vs NaL war changed kaw and helped create and shape the tactics used now in present day osw.[/quote]

Agreed it was started by NAL and Hollow.
    And although the hollow and FSU crew became my closest friends on KaW shortly after I'll be honest where history is concerned :p.
    It was however the first true OSW by KaW standards. I'd still say NA/L stripped a lot more then the other side. Majesty remained #1. IG and ZAFT joined to counter each other out. Neither really rose to the power they held til after that though. When NA/L disbanded and Arsh reset the original scarletshadow account.

18. Listen to kingsley :lol:

19. I can't tell if frank means that as "watch him rant" or "he's telling the truth" :p