Event idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by swordmaster2, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Today at work I was just pondering kaw and the events, and how the reward system is so tedious to repeat over and over again. After thinking about how I liked the aqua and inferno only event I had an idea.

Back reasoning:
    With new lands and new buildings most likely soon on our future, the gap between bc and non-bc players will widen even more. It's impossible to bridge the gap between them, so why worry?
    Answer: I dont, stop giving a care about who is how strong, don't be jealous, just play and have fun.

Instead of a regular equip event, I propose the thought of a hunt based on 2 paths:

Path of the Explorer (players can run certain versions of our regular ebs or war/pvp to collect items and the reward would be a token to unlock a land for free)
    Path of the architect (same as above except these tokens would be a free building token)

I personally don't care for new equip time and time again, but free unlocks would be nice. I know silver bars are practically the same thing, but this way it'd be a little bit more challenging and reduce the inflation of bfe for a minute.

Like, subscribe, put a comment in the section down below and have a good weekend!

2. New players automatically unlock the highlands (I think), and with the current event they could unlock most if not all lowlands with the rewards from the event. Interesting idea but having a token to unlock a land is pointless when you get enough money from event anyway. I think it's silly for players to grow really really quickly from the beginning- that means they have no experience and little knowledge - learning the game before you get bigger is in my opinion better. In one month of kaw you could probably get my current stats if not higher using the events etc anyway.

4. No support! You already get silver bars which can be sold for gold.

5. Noobs everywhere haha. They had a great event when abyss came out.

6. Less if they do it right, I dropped build awhile ago then with the last event collected 1500 items and surpassed you quite easily in my opinion, was quite basic really