Don't call me a peasant, it hurts my feelings!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Remember guys people act like there grow but cry over a name it's a game for crying out loud if you don't like the name grow your stats plan and simple to many cry babies

2. Too many people who can't formulate a basic sentence. Definitely a soldier voter, complete moron.

3. It won't matter if the name is soldier, peasant or dirtbag...
    Everyone will know, deep down , that that role is peasant.

Peasant

4. A pleasant peasant ate a pheasant.

5. You and I will.
    Not the moron, noobs who need self fulfilment that voted soldier.

6. I think peasant should be renamed to scrub

7. I voted soldier...in response to this thread

8. I voted attention seeker in response to your purpose for existence.

10. Peasants are people too!

#PeasantLivesMatter #RighteousPoliticalOutrage

11. I voted clansman. Though I don't particularly care either way.

The OP smacks of butthurt. "Whiny Forum Noobs"? You're the one who felt the need to make a thread because you were upset over the voting.

I would point to the pot and kettle metaphor.

Either way the outcome, I don't care. It's only the people who are peasants in clans that are actually mad about it, and it's only the admins that are mad about those who think their title should be different.

But please, before you call everybody whiny, check yourself. You've got that part covered.

12. op is less whiny and butthurt and more so snarky and likes to stir the pot. He did it for reactions and differing opinions. He stirred the pot, you fell in. Bet you feel silly.

13. I thought the op pulled back quite a bit
    The fact ANYONE had a negative reaction to a role named peasant is ridiculous.
    In a tier system, there NEEDS to be a bottom, there NEEDS to be an undesirable position, or else you create a society of loafers and underachievers.
    To many people ( in KaW and RL) already have the 'Guild Hansel' mentality, now they want a pretty name to go with it?

14. I actually agree with you OP. Its a sad world when you dont get your way and have to run along and tell mommy. If you dont like it... please just complain about it until it's changed! What kinda lesson is that for our youth?? Dont change it Devs.

#peasant4lyfe
    #crawloutyallsfeelings

15. So....
    Would farmer do it?
    Or is this not about having a title reflecting the military class?
    Cause - i'm telling you - if you hit Apherium all day you have not warred.
    So perhaps warden it should be ort yeoman.

16. Support

17. I would point to the, you're probs a nerd metaphor. Clansmen lol, don't you need to be a man?

18. It's about embracing your inner peasantry.

19. #peasantswag

I vote for peasant just to offend those who felt insulted.