Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. First time here. Heya allhaving fun! Devs hmm are u stupid? or is it just u having collesteral ****? wtf is this new thing u "just thought out? paying for being a admin ohh sry not that anymore some other bla bla,,
    Really PLZ think before u trying to put out new ideas, u want this a wargame or a paying game?? (most of u know what i mean) prob alot of misspelling and sh.t but hope u get my point.. Cheers all that still having fun

2. They just cater to the lb accts...they say we asked for this...I say show ss or it didn't happen

3. And what happens if the player who has spent $ wants to visit another clan? Does he/she lose the position? Does it have to be repurchased? Couple important points there I think ...

4. You unlock the spot one time and them it's open forever. The spot unlocker can freely leave without any repercussion. Then they rejoin later and a higher up gives them spit back or they remain peasant.

5. Ok, what if? Any NEW Accounts begin has peasants, then depending their Cs they move to Soldier, then to Knight, xD

6. Devs, this concept is not good for HTE clans.
    U know HTE clans have fast-phased ebs. Requires a good number of admins to keep ebs going, important admin tasks such as providing updated pass for guests/members who pay seal of the damned to enter or stay.

Not all admins can afford 1T gold to buy his spot.

Owner can't afford to buy those slots for his/her admins.

Sometimes we resort to providing temporary admins to help with admin tasks in a HTE clan.

Is this new concept your way to burn so many gold given in your non-stop events & promos?

Smaller players would rather get an ally for 1T instead of buying an admin spot. Most of the time, owner selects its admins by sending ng who is responsible enough to help do admin stuff for his/her clan.

Why do we need to spend gold to buy a spot?

7. If it doesn't work out, will all the gold spent be returned? As in you guy's decide it's not working out so ya go back to current way.

8. EB noob

9. Who pays these 100B, 50B role fees? Is any refunded if ppl move to another clan?

10. As I lurk this thread, I've seen numerous people worry about "muting abuse" by the admins.

My response is to say that if your admins go mute crazy, people will leave and the clan will die, so, it's a self correcting problem.

No warlord is going to spend a trillion or so gold to hand off a powerful position to someone who abuses it, and if they do, and don't remove that person as an admin, then they are terrible clan owners and its best that you left anyway.

I fail to see the problem with this particular issue

11. Oh no. What we gonna do....

12. poorly thought through. will penalise smaller, beginner and developing low cs clans, therefore making it hard for "junior" players. As in any game, discourage the "junior" players and the game overall looses out. many players jump from clan to clan to help. . this action will surely discourage such helpful motivations. Just an opinion for what its worth!

13. Really, I don't believe this. Many of the clan roles are given out for free (yes, only one free slot, but it's still a start). Junior clams which do junior things don't need more than this, and, when they grow and are ready to take in more responsibility,mthey will then be able to afford more roles

14. Needs to be at least 4 Warchief positions, instead of just 3, to cover different areas of the world... just saying...

With just 3, i can cover pst, est, and gmt.. but i would be SOL if i wanted a warchief to cover asia times..

Devs, pls re-consider slot limits

15. Not going to bother trying to read all of this...I've read quite a bit just wondering if there is a set date yet?

16. Ok I've revamped what I think could be a good clan structure based on what kaw has proposed. Again I think the prices are high, but I've added in more starter positions for starter clans (the reality is most starter clans only need so many adminstrative members as they will take time to get members period). Also feel that maybe to reduce so many clans being started its time to increase the cost to start a clan. I do agree that a clan bank would be helpful in this though, if there is going to be a cost to these positions. There are the top positions that I feel are ok to limit how many as most clans being ran by a council can function in these parameters.

CLAN STRUCTURE SUGGESTED:

(OWNER)
    WARLORD > 1 SLOT
    1 slot - FREE
    DISBAND CLAN
    CHANGE CLAN NAME
    KICK MEMBERS
    START WAR
    CHANGE ROLES & TITLES
    ACCEPT & ENABLE REQUEST
    MUTE IN CLAN CHAT
    START & END EPIC BATTLES
    EDIT CLAN NOTICE & PAGE"

(CO-OWNERS)
    WAR CHIEF > 10 max
    3 slots - FREE, 7 slots- 1 trill each
    KICK MEMBERS
    START WAR
    CHANGE ROLES AND TITLES (below positions only)
    ACCEPT & ENABLE REQUEST
    MUTE IN CLAN CHAT
    START & END EPIC BATTLES
    EDIT CLAN NOTICE & PAGE

(HEAD ADMINS)
    COMMANDER > no limit
    5 slots - FREE, any above 5 slots-500B
    START WAR
    CHANGE ROLES AND TITLES (below positions only)
    ACCEPT & ENABLE REQUEST
    MUTE IN CLAN CHAT
    START & END EPIC BATTLES
    EDIT CLAN NOTICE & PAGE

(ADMINS)
    ARMSMASTER > no limit
    10 slots FREE, any above 10 slots-100B
    ACCEPT & ENABLE REQUEST
    START & END EPIC BATTLES
    EDIT CLAN NOTICE (assuming this is same as clan announcements)
    KICK SOLDIERS POSITION ONLY

(NEW POSITION)
    RECRUITER > no limit
    slots - 50B
    ACCEPT & ENABLE JOIN REQUEST

Anyways, this is a suggestion that I think could actually be a helpful clan structure. I do hope that in this some other features that would be helpful, like being able to see who accepts or rejects join request in newsfeed will be implemented as well.

Thanks

17. You guys are honestly worrying too much about this. It's not just 1 person who has to come up with the funds for all the slots. So this is a clan effort and yes there are smaller clans out there but at the same time there's way too many clans as it is. I see this as a way to get smaller players into already established clans rather than making a new one. Gold is in abundance in this day and age of KaW. Between HTE, ROTWB, and ZTA there should be no issue. In regards to muting people that's gonna happen no matter what better make sure you have admin(or whatever they are going to be called) you trust. This isn't going to make everyone happy nothing ever will. There will always be someone who doesn't like an aspect of something especially with the amt of players across the world playing. All everyone is doing is whining. Either get on board or go play some slot machine game on your phone.

18. Did he say clam? xD
    First peasant now this Omg

19. Food for thought how about you use some of the extra gold from purchasing allies to help create a clan bank to pay for the slots .I know the price you pay to rehire an Allie. per the mill the allie gets and some of the WAR TAX to go tworards the clan bank.seems there is quite a bit of gold that doesn't go anywhere

20. Still no co-owner. So sad all trouble for nothing