Clan Bank System

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by 3B_M0NST3R0F3_L0RD, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Re: Clan Bank

How about if the gold of the bank used to strip doesn't go to any player or the owner but it goes like the player was dropped as an ally but remains at the same price alternatively there price could reset meaning they have to volleyed up to their former price meaning bank money used for strip is wasted with nothing actually gained but the stripped person having gold out

Which also means once put there the gold cannot be removed to a certain player but spent as a clan option obviously the owner would control the funds but can't withdraw it for himself

2. Re: Clan Bank

No Lucas, I played the pvp/osw part of this game. That's when I had no life and slept with my phone on my chest. Now that I do have a life, I prefer the eb fairy route. There is a mix of both in this game. You can't have one without the other now. Take away the eb part of it and they won't get any money and it all falls down.

And I've been stripped more times than I care to count on all my accts. A waste of RL money. I don't partake in that end of it anymore, or allies.
    Kaw is just something to fill the blank holes of time at work and home. And talking with old friends.

In a nutshell Lucas, it's not that I don't want to be stripped, I just don't care.

3. Re: Clan Bank

No Lucas, I played the pvp/osw part of this game. That's when I had no life and slept with my phone on my chest. Now that I do have a life, I prefer the eb fairy route. There is a mix of both in this game. You can't have one without the other now. Take away the eb part of it and they won't get any money and it all falls down.

And I've been stripped more times than I care to count on all my accts. A waste of RL money. I don't partake in that end of it anymore, or allies.
    Kaw is just something to fill the blank holes of time at work and home. And talking with old friends.

In a nutshell Lucas, not afraid of being stripped, just don't care.

4. Re: Clan Bank

Why is that necessary when you can transfer owner and they can buy a slot. Transfer it again they buy a slot. Easy way to do it

5. Re: Clan Bank

Fair call vass I did read your unedited post, I accept your opinion.

6. Re: Clan Bank

That's exploitable, meaning all funds can be stuck in bank and never stripped off anyone. Eventually, by your idea, all the gold in the game would end up in a bank and unusable. That would never be an option and a reason a cap should be in place, as I stated in previous post the cap can not exceed the maximum amount of gold needed to purchase slots etc. At this point the cap can not exceed 8.3t

7. Re: Clan Bank

I feel like I just read your life story

8. Re: Clan Bank

Support the clan bank idea.

To add, clan banks used for strips:

You wouldn't withdraw the funds, but the clan owner would use the bank to hire the ally.

But banks wont be able to own allies. So basically if you wanted to use the bank as a means to fund a strip, the ally would become owner less.

9. Re: Clan Bank

Is what I said

10. Re: Clan Bank

one step at a time. first lets get our clan ranks...

11. Re: Clan Bank

Although the idea for using the Clan Bank System as means to fund strips is very appeasing. It is highly exploitable and can be abused very easily.

If the devs figure out a way to keep it from being exploited, I'm all for it, but first things first.

Emplimenting the system, starting small, for the sole purposed of purchasing the New ranks. After that, as I stated previously, the devs have plenty of ideas and suggestions to work on for future uses of the Clan Bank System.

Everyone continues to add great support to this lets keep it up and get some more opinions. The more on board or against, the better.

12. Re: Clan Bank

Support

13. Re: Clan Bank

I had posted a similar idea...

Support!

14. Re: Clan Bank

I support the clan bank system

15. Re: Clan Bank

This was mentioned is my post that titan created. I was a bit disappointed to see they did not create one. But with zta the have made it so that eb can be unlocked by everyone. Could be the direction devs are going. I don't think a bank should hold gold I think it should hold the in ap purchase items like seals, horns, nobility points, battle cry, pvp spells ect.

16. Re: Clan Bank

Yes that has been mentioned and great idea for future updates to the system.

As for now the focus is on a way to help pool gold together, for smaller clans or starter clans, and be able to unlock the slots in the upcoming update.

17. Re: Clan Bank

Maybe they can also look into the possibility that maybe some portion of gold in the clan bank can be given to permanent members to help with their upgrades or opening up of lands. It could be usefull to help new players when they start playing.

18. Re: Clan Bank

To make it more fun pvp and osw EE can affect the bank
    It should take tax out when you bank 10%

19. Re: Clan Bank

Support I like idea of clan bank and could use collect gold bye all 2 buy seals and Battle cry like bonuses 4 the clan like everyone can contribute 2 zta when was available good idea hope see some thing like it