Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

2. It makes no sense that it costs money to promote people. It really really does not make any sense. And why is there a cap on the roles?

3. Community asked for new clans to be more expensive. Not for existing clans to be told they can't even have admins without having a massive gold surplus.
    Slowing the growth of new clans is a good plan to an extent. But allowances must be made for starter clans and those who have small but very loyal social groups that play for the sake staying together.
    Now many won't be able to do that.
    Levelling up the prices in-line with which ebs the clan is able to run may be a compromise.

4. well I have seen it asked once but no answer to it the question is the first 3 slots Warlord is free we understand that but the next 2 are they free as well or do we have to pay for them??

5. Devs,

I have to agree with StacyP. I applaud you for your effort but instead of making us clan owners jobs easier, you have made our jobs much more difficult. Having to decide who has what role is nothing short of problematic.

Out of curiosity, did you poll any current clan owners regarding this? If so, how big was your pool of clan owners & what size were those clans? If that wasn't done, how did you make your decisions? I am eager to hear your answers to these questions & welcome any dialog.

Please reconsider rolling out this update. I'm more than happy to discuss possible alternatives & to put in work to come up with reasonable solutions.

6. 5 years and still all male equipment and you add new RP levels. Weee.

That's it I'm reporting you to the fashion police fruit cake.

7. Question: Are the roles permanent to the extent that if someone leaves for war or an HTE clan or something similar, that when they come back they retain their spot? Doesn't seem right that someone would have to pay 1trillion, 500Billion, etc etc to come back after they've already paid......

8. Trillion to be an admin? Ridiculous. The position will evaporate. No interest here.

9. My prediction is that people that leave for wars or whatnot will come back, have to pay again, get frustrated after countless times and quit playing KAW altogether after becoming frustrated too many times.

10. They don't have to pay again. It's a one time payment

11. Here a thought. While the idea of multiple roles is great imo, you screwed it up.

How about, going along the idea of multiple roles, the OWNER, of the clan chooses what they are called (or maybe not), the owner chooses the powers the ranks are given. And there are no slot limits on ranks (pretty stupid to put a limit on it)

I've seen mutplie games that are mmo games, in which this is a thing.

The owner would make up as many roles as he could want. He/she chooses the names of said roles, they choose specifically what powers they get. This helped a lot with clan/server owners in managing it effectively.

Exe one owner had it set up where they had virtually the exact same powers. But it was based on a system where you moved up in the ranks, and got more powers along the way.

Owner
    Co-owner
    Head admin/s
    Admin

Again the idea of it is the OWNER CHOOSES the roles, how many there are, And the specific powers they get in the clan. While also allowing co owners the same if they CHOOSE to do so. Even if some roles have no powers at all.

12. To make it easier to grasp, your roles are now like lands. You pay it unlocks. Put a member in role, want to change member in role, simply
    Swap members like doing a build change only you don't need to pay for the swapped member.

13. Dear Devs

Think there's any way you could twick the codes for this update and give up color spells for each rank. Would be amazing if clan owners could pick the colors for each rank. Pssst. We don't have enough choices in color spells help!!! Color on cc makes cc so much more fun!

14. Support

15. Good job devs <3

16. That's not really answering the question, does the player who's given a rank that cost say 50B keep the rank of he's or she leaves and comes back? Or do they need to purchase it again?

17. So basically once the positions are unlocked they stay unlocked and can be allocated to any clan member?