Vote on the Peasant Clan Role Name!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2016.

?

Choose your favourite name for the Peasant clan role:

Poll closed Jan 15, 2016.
  1. Clansman

357 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Peasant

510 vote(s)
    26.0%
  3. Soldier

887 vote(s)
    45.2%
  4. Commoner

95 vote(s)
    4.8%
  5. Recruit

78 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Trainee

36 vote(s)
    1.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freaking peasants be like #PeasantsLifesMatter :D

2. Soldier sucks peasant is brilliant :lol: i'd be so satisfied calling all clan members without power peasants it's just comedic genius :lol: :lol:

3. Peasant is awesome. Come on people

4. This Update should not Affect Current clans,

1- it should be Purchase in The oracle in case clan owner wants this implemented.

2- Fix The game , Co-owner position had been missing since clans where created.. All games always have a co-owner(head-Admin) to be able to Admin people just like owner.

3- I return to option 1, if a higher LB clans wants to call Soldier to their members have then pay for it. But Leave Current clans Alone,

i still believe KaW devs/ ATA Owners Have Commonsence, this is not fun in anyway! And Will forcé people to stop playing.

5. Doesn't soldier just make us equal to our soldiers?

/brainfreeze

6. *Clansman

Tranae

EUNUCH

SOULJA

Window Licker

Pathetic Loser

(*K)

7. Would have like it if one of the new titles in the clan format was one for knights

8. I think it's funny for a game called Kingdoms at war you can't be a warrior. that's all

9. Ok two moderators have now said as well that calling players a term as equally derogatory as calling someone a cake is acceptable.

Now the issue is. If the devs who suggested this term are allowed to insult players may do so.

Then why are players not allowed to insult other players?

This is only an issue due to the distinct double standard that is going on just after I witnessed 20 silences that I supported for a player being called a type of cake. A derogatory term as used.

And now we are told its ok to insult and demean players at a core level of the game.

Can't respect a mod or dev that silences a player for a cake comment while using another insult towards other players.

10. Why waste time and resourses on crap like this.. Isnt it better to clean the game from bots and other game destroying things instead?

11. they have a different team to work on craps like that it's not one delevoping team doing all the work on one project

12. Why not just add these new title to oracle or marketplace and let each clan decide if they want to implement the roles,a lot more democratic option than being forced to implement them.

13. There are plenty of other cool titles that fit the middle-age war theme.
    Vassal
    Armiger
    Gentry
    Squire
    Landsknet
    Dragoons
    Serf

14. What about Troglodytes? Everyone needs a trog in the clan

15. If the peasant vote ends up NOT being peasant, the rank of peasant SHOULD still be available for owners to hand out.
    If the term is majorily deemed 'negative' I would like to see it an option.
    Some players are truly asshats (possible title?) and deserve to be noted as one, and if your skin isn't thick enough to accept that, maybe you're in the wrong clan, as it's a title handed out to you.
    Some clan ( cough cough ) have given FAR WORSE titles than peasant, or asshat for that matter.

16. All clans already has admin why pay for something we already have!?
    Most stupid thing to do even half of kaw think it's good ATA doing this !

Then it only benefit rich big clans and this is a way to even wider the gap between biggest lb players and new players join Kaw

Again I always fighted you ATA for you don't see you don't attract new players and you widen gap so no new players want to spend a fortune to ever be top 100 lb

ATA you truly are good shoot yourself in the foot!

Twicc

17. I voted for peasant. Its funny, get over it. Does it really mean that much to be titled a "warrior" on a phone app?

18. Why not just leave it blank?

19. And yet no one mentioned the more concerning thing..

This will effect everyone active in kaw and it's been the topic of conversation In every clan I've been in.
    So only 1954 votes cast .... That's not a good thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.