Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Please don't do this

2. Agree.

I am owner of a top clan. We got the gold needed, but we don't want to use gold on something that is free today. And I vote no to pay gold for "admin slots" to support start-up clans and other players that do not want to spend gold on opening slots.

3. For those complaining about the cost of these roles and start up clans being hurt by this maybe expanding the member cap could help? Raise it to 150? 200? it would allow a lot of your smaller clans to merge and possibly find someone out of the group willing to pay? As well as provide more support for newer members

4. Cc mute ya having a laugh. If someone needs muting you just kick em.....

5. This Update should not Affect Current clans,

1- it should be Purchase in The oracle in case clan owner wants this implemented.

2- Fix The game , Co-owner position had been missing since clans where created.. All games always have a co-owner(head-Admin) to be able to Admin people just like owner.

3- I return to option 1, if a higher LB clans wants to call Soldier to their members have then pay for it. But Leave Current clans Alone,

i still believe KaW devs/ ATA Owners Have Commonsence, this is not fun in anyway! And Will forcé people to stop playing.

6. This is a joke, right ?

7. About the starting slots do you have to pay for starting slots?

8. The first three admin slots need to be free

10. Way to break apart clans and ruin the whole game
    Now only clans whose owner has the money to pay for admins have more than 1 person to start ebs...com on devs...y'all are supposed to be smarter than that...SUPPOSED TO...
    Let's see how well the smaller clans do when they have to dish out all the hold for admin instead of growth...but devs know best right???

11. Good job devs... u guys love to come up with jokes all year long. Hehe.. jokers.

U guys should step up getting rid of cheaters in this game. I can still see robots around lol

12. Typical ATA overkill as usual,ppl asked for smithing,blending obsolete equip to improve or make new equip,so the bs collect 4 items events were introduced.Clan changes i.e. co-owner,clan vault/bank and the silence button within the clans doing the wars,so what do they do a complete unnecessary overhaul.For those that say this will curb inflation think again,as long as the HTE is a reg eb it will never happen,this change will hurt KAW more than help clans will fail n then where will the new players go with low cs,a lot of app delete buttons will be used.

13. Here's an idea.... Leave things alone 

14. Or just make them cheaper/free? It's a good idea just over pricing is the thing. Maybe depending on the scale stat level of the clan is how much the positions should cost? Just an idea though!

15. I love Kaw

16. Again, Ive been looking at this clan structure, and seems like a nightmare to put current admins in these limited positions. I personally dont think all admins need to be able to assign clan roles, so I can agree with that being only the top 4 positions listed. But all the lower positions except recruiter can not accept or enable join request, which is very limiting and a very big help having multiple admins on in different timezones to do this. And the kicking position is just unnessicery. So please, again consider revamping this structure, and make atleast the positions unlimited, and the positions of captain and knight to be able to accept and enable join request (honestly combining these 2 postions would be just as well with the added feature of accepting and enabling join request). We have very responsible and loyal admins, it is hard trying to pick and choose who does what position when many have worked hard and earned their position.

As far as the price, again, I agree its too steep, and should have more starter positions available especially for starter clans. But Im willing to pay the one time fee for positions if it acctually benefits the clan structure. Which as is, it looks more like a nightmare than help.

Btw, as it is, can one person hold 2 positions at once? for example: can a person be a captain and also a recruiter so they can accept join request.

Anyway, again my thoughts, please please please, make this a easier and wanted feature of clan owners!! :)

17. Remember when people said clans should be more expensive so all these noob clans would band together instead of making new clans that die in a week?

This is the answer. I like it.

18. I also like it but unchanging Kawmunnity says no to thing they asked for.