Vote on the Lay of the Rimelands - Part 3 (Equipment)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Jan 14, 2016.

1. I honestly agree this time. I hardly feel boots, alone, are worth the effort it takes to get into the top 100/50.

I feel boots and head could easily be put together.

2. Exactly why I do them, equipment gets outdated by the time next event rolls around with that slot as a reward

3. Give them a 2% higher stat increase then the SR boots that's what we want

4. Support. These top level boots suck.

However, I'll stay active for the bars.

5. My grandma has better boots.

6. Boots and gloves is good combination.

7. Of course pinioned boots are gonna have better stats silly they are % based the stats never stop growing unless you do.

Just take the free stuff and begone peasant

8. There is a way to get better boots....do Sporavek's Revenge for weeks/months, use your mith and you too can have "better boots"!

9. Back when you it was s3/ s4 these Boots would of been incredible stats, now because of the Op equip reaching 130 Mill cs all small equip is horrible, I reckon the equip should stay as it is

10. How about you just take the trillions they're throwing at you, and accept that boots have low stats. In reality, boots aren't meant to help you all that much in regards to attack/defense. They protect you from pebbles. Hence why they have low stats. Pretty sure that's the case in practically every medieval themed game.

11. And if yall think it's not worth the effort I support you giving up so there's one less person between me an #1 

12. The boots have always traditionally had low stats because, those boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do, and one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

13. Support.. The boots suck

14. Some stat increase would be appropriate in following previous equipment drop patterns.. ooorrr another less significant piece in addition as suggested already.
    Would really like to see eb equipment have something significantly different since the stats are so comparitively putrid!

15. Option two here I want another item with it :p

16. I think the boots look like crap! Lol they do give out silver bars and crux chests so it's not just the equipment. I agree the boots suck but I care more about the gold crux and silver bars anyway.

17. support , also boots from LOTL really difficult to collect resonator but really really crap stats , at least should be better than normal ebs equip , for long event like this , got 2 weeks to attend but earn crap equipment

18. My idea is to keep it as it is now update the op with my grand idea thanks.

19. Who cares about these eq's? They will be outdated in 2 months anyway. Just get silver bars