smelly old ostrich with his head in the sand

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 14, 2016.

1. You care enough to post, then keep posting again and again and again.

Have you ever made a thread of your own?
    No?
    I didn't think so.

Stick to being a fail. That's where your real talent lies. Oh. And sorry. No cease fire for you. No matter how many friends you whine to, to come to your aid.

Fool.

2. Ostrich

3. This is copied from a PM I sent to a player that contains the reasons why I feel like something in KaW just doesn't feel right, and why I stopped actively playing:

Constant events, and these events aren't even different. They're just the same thing redone over and over again with different artwork. The inflation that all these events are creating. I mean, a couple weeks ago, I was active for 1 day. I log in today and I get 225 billion gold in silver bars. That's just giving away way too much money, and making actually working to make gold pointless. It makes me feel like the time when I actually put in effort to make that much money was wasted. These 'offers'. The only reason why these exist is just to make money. It's showing what direction ATA is going. The fact that every single event is just creating a better and better item, making the one you got a couple weeks ago already outdated. If you got an item from the first couple events, it looks so bad compared to the ones nowadays that it's hard to believe you actually put any effort into getting it. There's also just something about the feel of the game. Whenever I open the app, it just feels like something isn't right. I don't really know how to describe it, it just seems like something is off.

Please note: I am stating what I disliked about what has changed, not yours, and I don't wish to discuss to much about it either. I do not mean to insult you in any way if you enjoy some of these things. In fact, I congratulate you for being able to find happiness where I could not.

4. Why do you care if you insult the whining koala humper?

5. Honestly I always saw myself more like a flamimgo. But I am still torn as I picture you as either large marge the 400lb se x phone operator or pee wee Herman wearing his mother's makeup and granny pannies.

So come clean already ... which is it?
    Balls or no Balls

6. Still waiting for this emu jockey to reply.

7. Lol if I have over 10k pots for each skinny's failed inc is nothing 

8. Im just hitting you and because im not an attention hog on forums making threads that makes me a failure? Yeh good one that hit my feels hard.