Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. You should probably email devs about this one - just in case

2. I got a question as well
    How are matchups in LL Wars determined?
    Is it by cs matching or is it random?

3. You will get the speakers and xtals from the propack, but you will not recieve another bonus Stat item.

4. Pretty sure it's just random due to limited size differences between clans.

5. Is my ally overpriced

6. Is there more than one WC,if so how many are there??

7. ^WC is considered World Chat and there is only one.

There are also War Commanders (Wc as well)
    Used in war
    There are a fair few war commanders but generally one per team in war.
    They co-oridinate attacks against an enemy roster with the help of a tracker.

8. Wrong. There are two WCs and you will be placed in one depending on your region.

9. There's a Euro WC. And then a North American I believe.

10. Yes there are 2 wcs. Asia

11. Re: what this stat for?

Max plunder bonus to allies (stat below your hire price) ..what does it do in this game? Never saw an explanation of its purpose or function

12. Re: what this stat for?

It's the most bonus plunder someone else can get from hiring you. :)

13. I'm pretty sure he knew

14. What should a hansel build consist of?

15. 3 attack buildings, and the rest spies? Also - Towers with high BFA ofcourse

16. The correct answer is 1 attack building, stable preferably, and the rest are spy buildings.. That is a true hansel.. A Pure spy is all spy buildings. Anything else, is a hybrid.. Towers are a waste unless you plan on warring all the time, and only warring..

Soooo yeah

17. Quoting so I dont forget anything...

Yes a traditional hansel HAD 1 troop building and stable was a good choice but that changed overtime and depending on the person.

Towers are also useful in pvp but for straight growth, towers are pointless and hinder more than help.

18. Does the new clan titles mean we can't swap onwers ?

19. A hansel is any build with only 25% or less of Cs not including towers being attack buildings.

20. No, why would it? Read community's post again carefully, assuming you read it at all.