Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Ok so paying for extra clan roles maybe hard but most smaller growth clans shouldn't want or need the large numbers of admin requiring the huge gold payouts.
    Added to the fact most all active accounts are getting considerable amounts of silver bars in Promos so maybe blow a few of those and help your clan, Or ask bigger friends to come help out.
    Makes starting a new clan harder makes keeping existing clans running more important as people will now have gold invested in the clan.
    Let's be honest most of the admin posts are 50-100 b and that's one hte for many accounts

2. I vote against calling the lowest ranks Equires :p

3. I think this will backfire on kaw...anyone under 50 mil cs will probably quit imo

4. Lol, I can see why.

5. Sorry to be negative but it seems pointless. Why silence when you can kick. OK rank system is popular good point but for older established clans this has nothing new to offer older players.

6. Well written script devs ! May your OBAMA ideologies bite you just as our fearless leader has us.
    Some view your titles for clan roles as racist. Borderline BIGOT in some eyes.
    Watch where your stepping... 2016 Christmas dinner might turn out to be Ramen noodles.

7. So I'm a clan owner... If I leave my clan to go visit a friends clan.. Does that mean I gave up my ownership if my clan for good? Or can I get it back - like I do now?

8. So instead of this update, how about you make it to where we can sell unused equipment we don't want for like some mith or gold

9. So what if u leave and come back does it cost money for your spot back for example if u leave for war and come back does it cost a war cheif 1 tril other question is who has to pay for all of the ranks or is it going to be like a clan bank only a few can get money out from

10. Re: Clan Roles! Refunds for Disbanding?

True, however, you are investing a lot more money and surely deserve it back!

11. Instead of peasant you should name it "Almost magical rainbow unicorn but you are still awesome" for those people that are butthurt about the word peasant in a tap tap game.

12. YESSSSSSSSSS

13. Please let us do this in indi, and have two admins be able to override a owners mute just in case that they're the mole

14. but seriously where is the freakin Shark EB?

ATA will do as they please. Player base is overwhelmingly against the pay scale, mixed about roles, almost lock step against peasant title. Perhaps "Cattle".

PWARs and OSW built clans, EBs tore em down. Expensive roles will further erode the bulk of clans.

Who cares if 100 noobs create clans, one will rise to make mayhem and keep KaW interesting. The rest will learn and be humbled.

15. Well least we know kaw can steal ideas from other games now and we will see if they improve those ideas or take them steps back from the originals

16. Re: Clan Roles! Refunds for Disbanding?

I would vote for the money back but it's still the devs decision..

17. Paying for clan roles is rediculous. Just another move to make more money. End of life for KAW...

18. The first three admin slots need to be free. How can any clan owner do PVP and save up 3 TRILLION (without loosing 30% or giving up ownership)?

Also at a trillion a pop we should be able to by as many as we need.

19. They can't give the money back because it would go to the current owner, not the one that purchased he slots

20. So visiting another clan or swapping ownership becomes pricey? Kaw aka police state it seems