Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Looks like you can't afford the new positions

2. I'm sorry KaW the person has a point. This should not be dismissed. I'm from a fairly rich clan N we are working towards managing the changes in our 3rd party application I'm not allowed to name. We have a sub clan as well as a main clan. We need to now make a decision on what's best for both clans.

Without being negative as I like the changes and have made many forum post to change clan structure.

You say it's not out of reach. Do me a favour play kingdoms at war for a month and with a clan and see what you can unlock.

New guys find kaw tough that's why kaw has so many inactive small accounts this idea will hold them back so more.

Like I said our clan can afford it but we built ourself as a organically grown clan. If this was to have happened when our clan started I don't believe the clan would still be here.

Great idea just very expensive. If it's our clan we should decide how we rank people at no cost.

The clan change name is awesome idea.

3. If your clan is small you won't need as many high rolls.... Just buy the important ones, like buying admin.

great to hear this idea is finally occurring!

4. I love how they used the word peasant >.>

5. LOL no, you are a peasant again until owner changes it. That was another idea MUCH asked for that an owner can designate a list of names to be auto admined without them having to do it each time people come back from mercing or eeing. Owners would pay for that. That' would have made too much sense for kaw product managers though to consider.

6. Finally, a little bit of faith restored. Thanks for keeping your promise devs/admins.

7. Hate this...complicated... expensive and stupid.if devs think ima pay that much for a running clan think again lol

8. Dont get me wrong here,i love the idea of bringing back old KaW, but im not spending bill money on this game.best way to grow in the future now seems to be becoming a farmer.Done.lol.will have a new cp soon.Happy Kawing.

9. I figured... thank you for the explanation!

10. Instead of having the lowest rank as peasant why not have it as chevalier, after all you are supposed to be a lord or lady at the very least

11. This is pretty cool. A test to see the people who are loyal to the game

12. this will kill KAW, devs, wake up, you will lose a lot of people with this crap, are you crazy

13. Looks like we should go back to forum clans again .

14. Really? Why do we - the paying consumer - need our loyalty tested?

15. Idk if this has been asked, but i don't feel like going through every page. How will clan structure affect indy wars

16. No support.absolutly no piont in this.total waste of time.sack this off n give ur heads a wobble

17. Text to long and to much pictures. No one wants to read that.

From what I understood, instead of 30 - 40 normal admins, clans can have up to 3 now and a few lesser admins that can't do much. That's nonsense.

Muting clanmembers? Why, you can simply kick. I doubt that anyone would stay in a clan after he got muted anyway.

People asked for additinal head admin slots, admins that can do the same as owners, but not for admin helpers or whatever these lesser admins are called.

18. That's ridiculous!!
    Go blaze some to get more brilliant idea 

19. You know... I support this quote

20. Problem still being ppl like me and many others will give up running noob clans. I have my main clan which we can afford the upgrade, however our other 2 clans, a warbeast clan and a bush clan will end up disband. I run our subclans during the summer when I have more time. But I can't drop that kind of gold on a warbeast by myself. So now when I reopen our sub's I will have no Admins and not nearly enough gold to open enough spots. This upgrade is well past over due but the cost is only gonna make KaW die a little more clan by clan.