Alan Rickman, dead of Cancer 69 yrs old.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Just like Bowie, Alan Rickman has died of cancer at the age of 69.

Kinda surprised. I thought John McCain killed him years ago, but then later I saw him get killed by Voltemorte's snake, what gives? Did the snake give him cancer? Is he really dead this time or is just another one of his movies?

Anyway, R.I.P.

2. For guys, there's just something special about the number 69.

3. Rickman...another British idol taken from us too soon. He was an amazing actor from De Valera to Snape...Rip in Peace.

4. on point

5. It's really sad that both David Bowie and Alan Rickman died at 69 from cancer this year.

I guess dying at 69 goes both ways :3

6. Rip snape

7. He was a great actor and had a captivating voice. Loved him in Robin Hood as the ultimate baddie. RIP Alan Rickman.

8. Rip Hans Gruber

9. Unreal.

Two very fine accomplished Brits gone in the same week. The world is lot less awesome today.

10. What a crappy week...

11. 
    R.i.p

12. And the third to leave, Alan rickman, fine actor author artist and all round thespian you will be remembered, rip

13. “To the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure.”
    - Albus Dumbledore

RIP alan.

14. #bestxmasmovieofalltime

Rip

15. First Lemmy,then Bowie,now Snape#cancersux@69. Lemmy just missed 69 by a few days as well. A lot of talent taken from us. RIP ALL

16. But he was the voice of God!

17. OMG! I am SO ashamed of y'all..

Alan Rickman is a great actor with talents waay beyond the stereotypical Harry Potter Die Hard movies!!

Film connoisseurs like me will forever remember him in Great art house films such as..

Dogma!

R.I.P Alan.. I hope they let you swallow tequila where you're at.

18. "Excuse me ladies and gentlemen... We're gathered here today to introduce Catholicisms advance into the new age! A more progressive Catholicism! One to help guide us into more happy times! Let me introduce you to our new friend...

BUDDY CHRIST!

Metatron; Really?

Pope Carlin; What the hell is a Metatron?

Edit; Luckily there IS A MOVIE ALL ABOUT THIS!