Dear Devs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RenamedJack, Jan 13, 2016.

1. You guys are releasing many things one thing everyone been waiting for an going wild for is spy quests.
    Let us know if its any chance of getting them.

Jack out

2. Spy quests aren't really needed honestly. I am a spy and even though it would be a nice way to earn more free nobility and xtals I have to say quests are a redundant part of the game in modern kaw. If you want nobility and other premium items you are better off going for the special advertisement offers in the oracle.

3. Give them time
    Im already loving this update

4. Spy quests = battle list... man or woman up and smack someone on battle list... wah lah... spy quest complete, now you have free gold!

5. Kezzer... the special offers for nobs in the Oracle are a crock! I was just there, completed a lengthy one (one of the only one that you actually don't have to give a credit card number or pay money for) and I got nothing but wasted time... just another money grubbing scheme!

6. This is so 2011, build a bridge bud

7. I think we need to consult space ghost and the galaxy trio

8. What a wonderful thread! It's not like there's a blue feedback button on your profile page!

9. Doesn't come with free nobs.

10. Can someone please tell anarchy that I'm silenced and can't respond to his pm's.

Thanks

11. No spy quests= no1curr

12. stop making so many forums. :roll: