Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Half of kaw will quit due to size. I am not going to pay a clan so I can work...I'll be a peasant and grow

2. Um, I'm not convinced of this :|.

3. Mad support
    If u dont like it then leave

4. Knight - they have not shown that they understand the game maybe how to run a business. Eg. They admit they shouldn't have bought in fixed % equipment, they admit the players find all loop holes in war system and they can't fix ( even though so many examples of how), they can't fix inflation even though experienced players have suggested how, the issue is they have no idea how the game is really played. The fact is this change is more a pain in the butt than helpful to the game - any admin or owner will tell you that it's not an improvement and not one developer or mod can tell me why I shouldn't get a free warlord and free whatever they are called that ( in there terms replace admin) replace admin as when I paid my 25billion that is what I paid for and don't say clans are too cheap four years ago this was equivalent to paying 10trillion. So i should get these for free and any other role I won't be adding I would be willing to pay extra for if I wanted. I used nobility points to purchase my clan not gold as it was an in game purchase i want my purchase honoured. They once again have demonstrated they listen to players bend their suggestion into a money grab and stuff it up. I'll support it if I get the equivalent of what I have already purchased for free - I don't need silence there is a kick or att button for that.

5. Wasn't me complaining about "too much gold".

And also, what about people who leaves clan for any reason? does the spots have to be bought over and over again? and who buys them, the owner?

6. Please up the chief slots to 5

7. @Donno, here's a concept you need to understand. Primarily any change that stands to be implemented, needs to be balanced. Multiple factors need to be taken into account.
    Most of the ideas you're referring to do not factor game balance into them. They're just standalone ideas which sound great, but won't work out in the long run. The only half decent idea I've seen regarding a gold sink is ShadyMarine's Ally NPC bots, again this could go both ways and destabilize the ally market. Ergo, the risk is high.

The devs do no take risks when it comes to implementing ideaa, this is a business they've run for 6+ years and intend to keep at it. So you understand why we've see the BC update and the 3rd party nob update, their trying to increase the longevity of this game. Let's face it, it's an old gen text based game. Hence most of the ideas we see on the forums are too drastic to be implemented. You do understand the multitude of factors that need to be considered before making a change?

I'm not sure why players think they know better than the people who run this game.

It's human nature, we always end up finding exploits in war. The LL wars are the closest I've seen to a near 0 exploit war system.

You think you deserve the clan roles for free? Well tough luck buddy, if there were free they would have no value.
    We're going to see better clan member cohesion and loyalty with this.
    The nature of the game is transient and if you're expecting to be handed out stats and rewards, you're going to be disappointed.

8. Is it possible to bypass this new feature? Perhaps with a button marked 'Adult clan?'

9. What happens if Clan decide not to buy will they stay same then

10. Every admin should have a right to start and forfeit ebs and accept and reject anyone that joins the clan. Anything else such as changing titles. The new feature the mute button should be separated to specific admins. That's my opinion kaw com

And what about a Co owner rank?

11. How hard is it to earn 1T? 500B? 100B? 50B? It's not like being a peasant to 10-20 clans you hop on. ;-) I'd like to see a player who's name is lllPeasantIIII

12. Find it odd that you keep fixing things that aren't broken, yet ignore the broken things

13. The "knight" role should not have ability to edit clan page. An owner may want someone to be able to run ebs but not edit clan info.

That was my initial thought. Too many roles have power to edit clan page.

14. Can you please change the payment method from one person buying to entire clan donating for the role? It doesn't make sense for people to buy the role when their not gonna get it

15. How does this work if you pop out of clan and who pays the fee? The owner? This is the stupidest thing you have ever done !

16. When shall we expect this update?!

17. If you leave the clan, the slot is still there (you don't need to repay). Every player in clan can pay for the slots.

18. They say it will be coming in the next few weeks.

19. That's way way to expensive for startersclan!!! Help!! Especially since ppl grow and go to the next clan!!!