Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Silliest idea yet, appointments should be left in the hands of the owner and shouldn't cost gold

2. 9 roles - ok, now we have 2.

But when I see HTE clans why isn't implemented something like "temporary-membership" with auto-kick option .....

3. so, peeps who has gold able to set their own roles in the clan?!!

4. You do not need to re-buy everything you leave the clan. Once it's bought, it's bought and you can get the role back once you get back to the clan! :)

This is a feature that has been asked after for years, and I'm glad to see that it's finally being implemented! :)

5. No, they just buy the slot (they do not get it themselves)! :)

6. I think half of kaw will quit...I'm not paying to work

7. Lots of leader board players have quit recently. More then just redstar, maybe devs ran this idea by them first and they jumped ship

8. Okay I scrolled through the first 15 pages and didn't see anything on it, so how will the payment work? Will it be one singular person shoveling out a tril, or will it function so that 50 people can form over 20bil for that position? Like a potluck sort of thing

9. Yea nah

10. Hears something interesting... *listens in*
    *mindblown*

11. Purchases are individual, only one player can purchase the slot.

12. All new features have to do with gold or money. Nothing developed just for making the game better. You could've added additional quests for nobs and that would've helped ppl too. A nob quest and u get occasional xstal drop. This clan feature couldve been done without having to cost gold. This will just make ppl not be admin anymore and less ppl playing. I know a lot of ppl have quit and its good to see they had no reason to stay. It is all a little too late. Seems your budget forecast for Redstar has now ruined your yearly and quarterly projections and you now need to make that up.

13. Should be more able to kick

14. How can you charge for ranks what a joke

15. Need at least 5 cheifs this is silly

16. Heres what you do target a clan where no one is on can kick and owner is away and make trouble. If they running hte or fod take items. Good luck to u lol.

17. Ok so if I leave clan for war do I lose my role and have to repay?

18. You will lose your role, however you don't need to repay! The extra role slots are a one-time purchase and will remain unlocked! :D

19. Great !! All you've done is given YARMES the opportunity to silence everyone in CC. We are going to re-live the past.