Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Oh and i didn't see the queen role..

2. 36 members can start epics. But seems odd that aside from top 2 tiers of clan ranking, only one rank can kick members.

3. reserved for DVS

4. This will ruin clans trying to start up and kill long lived one all at the same time! This will destroy us...

5. Mainly awesome. Another win for kawmunity and thanks moose for asking for this ages ago.

Nice one devs for listening.

The only features I dislike are the ability to change a clans name. This can be abused so easily by osw, ee war, farming clans ETC. To make it far harder to track them.
    You actually stated this was why you wouldn't implement this feature when first asked for.
    And the cost of roles. Is this cost required every time a member leaves clan?
    In which case it will kill a lot of the social aspect of visiting friends. And also hurt those jumping to hte clans.

Otherwise great news. Congrats to all.

Ps maybe change peasant ( which is quite insulting ) to foot soldier, troop or some such.

6. Uhhm, when exactly is this going to be implemented? I need a specific date. :)
    Better bank some bars right now. And choose your clans where you would not be a tapping peasant.

7. Damnit 

8. If the particular role has been purchased, it will remain unlocked! Then, when the member comes back to the clan again the owner can assign the role free of charge!

9. What's next the Indentured servant and slave roles ...no support

10. Yes, but it seems silly that you can only have 1 account that starts epic battles or accepts members, and 1 account that kicks members.

11. Addition that was suggested and worth mention.
    War chiefs - could this be changed to 5 slots as it would enable better timezone coverage for ee war clans which regularly participate.

12. This is clearly to slow down inflation it seems fairly obvious

13. Which is a great thing

14. Exactly.

15. An increase from 3 to 5 War Chiefs would be optimal for that and other timezone purposes. Great suggestion!

17. Just please replace the word "peasant" with something not so degrading like apprentice, footman, infantryman or simply "member".
    "Recruiter" could be esquire, smith or tactician.

18. OMG r U kidding me Every clan is gonna silence me!!!!!

This violates my free speech!!!

19. Agreed, more war Chiefs please.
    Is unrealistic to only have 3 people with current admin powers.