Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. question: Can one person have 2 different positions? such as commander and charge hand? other then the charge hand, only 4 people can kick

and charge hands can only kick and mute...

2. If wanted this game to die, just turn it off. Don't push us out

3. I call members in the clan peasants already. I don't understand why everyone is saying it's demeaning and wrong of them to make the normal members peasants. It makes sense with all the other titles because then it sounds like your clan is a town with many roles to fill

4. At least 1 of all positions should be free to existing clans. Make new clans pay but not old ones. Its crap that all clans that dont have 1 trill will lose owner and could easily lose clan.

5. I dislike it.

6. I'm honestly excited about this, but think too many roles have power to mute and change clan page. Just my take on it.

7. Instead of peasant how about warrior or something more fitting for a member.

8. As a clan owner, I must agree with many here that do not support this. Yes, the kawmunity was looking for better clan structure & role assignments. My 3 biggest issues with this update are:

1) The term peasants is extremely demeaning.

2) Paying for roles is offensive. I understand it's a one time cost. I understand that it can be paid for by other members too. But why should it cost anything at all? I am a paying customer already by dropping seals & xtals for my clan & it's members. When is enough enough devs?

3) The timing for this update couldn't be worse as everyone is already eagerly anticipating new lands. Now to essentially lay a tax bill on all clans costing in excess of 8t is just gross.

Devs - With all due respect, you are commercializing this game & some of your long term costumers are getting disgusted with it. I love the game & do not want to lose interest because of exploitation. Please reconsider.

9. No ones going to read this so…

10. Well considering each player has their own kingdom a clan would be a coalition of kingdoms, therefore a player wouldn't be a peasant.

11. I didn't bother to read 30 pages. So it may have been answered already. But was this rolled out to force an update that involves 3rd party ads? Strange how we get updates that were requested after updates we dun like.... All rolled together.
    Not a forum person. So 'scuse me if it's been answered already.

12. All the prices are in gold. Something you don't need to pay for.

13. Owner doesn't cost 1 trill, idk where people are getting this. Head admin costs 1 tril.

14. Is it possible to hold multiple positions at once?

15. As far as kaw knows, it's a different person ,not an alt

16. My bad so 1 trill for an admin is cool. Just saying its a lot of dough for people that are not bc.

17. Only 6 accts can start an epic...ya that's going to work well

18. What happens with roles if ppl leave clan? Like going to indi, or mercing, or doing other real important stuff on the side?

19. The maximum is 36 accounts.