Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. That it is not rage. But it is also not healthy to try and ruin the fun of forums with pretty colours, holding hands and fairy dust. I imagine that is what you want?

2. Only a couple years too late... Finally

3. I am not excited, for this will cause many problems between members.

5. Starter clans are stupid anyway. One of the reasons clan membership suffers nowadays in any clan is because there are too many clans. People grow to a million cs and think they can run their own clan? That's just stupid. Clans should be started by experienced players anyway with plenty of gold. Obviously they wont spend 1T on things but they can have plenty of low level admins to bring in members and start ebs which is their primary purpose normally anyway.

6. Maybe I missed something but by my calculations only 4 members of a clan can accept and kick members? Can this be increased as this is the most practical ability used by admins?

7. Kaw admin please explain why I have to pay for something I already payed for - eg a fully functioning clan. 25 bill was a lot when I set up my first clan I think it cost my first child's tuition fund. Now I have to pay again - may I suggest that owner and admin roles be open up for free for all existing clans. However I would think most would pay for extra clan slots

8. Also, can't wait to see how many people rage quit their clans cause they aren't given a certain role within this new structure

9. My point wasn't about inexperienced owners, it's to point out that new players will have even fewer options now because those very few experienced players actually interested in helping them out will now have to fork out 8T to even create a clan for those new players to be in. And without those positions it will be tough to keep the clan operating smooth...

New players will be stuck with the choice of either buying seals or not even having a clan to go to for free initial growth?

Maybe I'm overly worried but clan member retention has always been an issue anyway. My real concern is new player retention, which those starter clans are crucial for.

10. Names seem sexist... little love for the ladies of Kaw devs?

11. Truly worthless. No one needs a title to be in a family.

12. Guys eventhough that I think how many Trillion is to get the ranks it is a GOOD thing. Now days to make a clan is to cheap. It use to cost as much at the highest land to start a clan this will bring back that only people that should have a clan be able to afford a clan. So it's a good thing

13. Much support 

14. So members can buy any role they want without owners consent? Or does owner set the position?

15. Really ? Having to pay to make a admin ? That's a horrible idea plus to many roles , one of the worst ideas yet lmao

16. No support. Changing clans makeup so much now is wrong. Devs just want money.

17. Will there be a clan bank of any sorts????

18. Come on VV, we all know KAW stopped caring when HTE became a perm EB, step out of denial with your wallet wide open!

19. All support to this , very horrible idea , can't believe this is what devs came up with its ridiculous.