Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. In today's kaw, 8.3T is not a ton of gold for existing and established clans to yield.

There is a lot of fun in this new feature, can't deny it! Silencing players in cc etc? There's a lot of pro's to this. Also, not to mention how there can be now 56 clan role privileges in game.

Clan loyalty will get a boost.

2. You have just created idiotic chaos!

3. Can admin roles silence each other. Like is it done from the top of the tree or is it only peasants that get silenced?

4. Yeah it's fun having to pay peeps 1T each to get them a new position in clan. I dont do b2b hte, i dont make 1T in a small amount of time. Smh

5. So if you're thinking of having a clan that caters to new accounts. You know, those clans that run TFO and small eb's to help new people grow and keep the game going.....to bad? Better grow big before you help the new people? Better make friends with someone bigger and beg them to open your clan roles for you? Because if you're small and you want to help small folks.....you can't, it's too expensive for you.

Don't get me wrong, like everyone, we're all happy for an update to clan structure and roles. That part's awesome. I just hate to see anything that could have an effect of making the game more difficult or less appealing for new players.

6. This is lame... You're going to slow activity of a lot of clans with the stupidly expensive and limited slots.... While I like the idea of different roles paying for them is disgusting. We asked for more functional clan roles not more expensive clan roles. Instead make the slots unlockable from lb position eb unlocks prestige etc..

7. So does the warlord still have to pay to appoint aNY of these positions? In the event they don't want a player to have to pay for a privilege that has already been earned?

8. Chaos, how does this increase clan loyalty...?

9. The idea of different clan roles is nice... the idea that a ton of gold must be spent to have same clan functionality is not. NO SUPPORT

10. Pathetic idea only positive is silencing noobs in cc

11. this is amazing

12. Yeah, this looks entirely too difficult. I have a real life you know... No support

13. Easy solution... Hire as much gold as you want, if I wanted Captain I would hire 100b off my leader/whatever-it-is-called-now, just gotta hope your leader/whatever-it-is-called-now isn't corrupt.

14. Clans have always been a pivotal aspect in kingdoms at war since 2009. This is an expansion to that. A one time purchase sucks, but will be fun to manage a clan when you are finished. Sure it will take time, but give it a chance please.

I promise it'll be worth it and fun. Until then, have to be waiting for the google play or Apple Store to release the new update.

15. When?

16. Cut the **** Chaos this update is complete garbage.

17. Why have like 10 roles now. Why not owner, admin, member, and guest simple

18. I love the idea of improvements. But it looks like this will restrict clan activity. Perhaps the most vital admin roll right now is to start ebs as soon as the current one ends. Devs should revisit the number of ppl able to do this. Also many ppl clan hop for various reasons. Please have a look at the number of people allowed to admit applicants.

19. Really the only clan feature that needed to change, was to have an admin be able to change other admin ttiles and roles upon coming back

20. No support should of implanted years ago please lock thread for not trying...

Anyways this is pretty cool can wait for this๎€Ž๎€Ž๎€Ž๎€Ž