Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. at least its not in-game advertising?
    edit - 83 nobs in 5 minutes. not bad :lol:

2. Smartest comment I've seen. Put a parental Control on it. I have a 6 year old daughter who we got a tablet for Xmas. I shopped around for weeks trying to decide what would be the absolute safest bet, and even it isn't 100% foolproof. I know where the holes are but that doesn't mean I can get rid of them.

I remember being 9-10 ish and trying to find my mom's credit card to get the number so I could order some stupid video game I wanted. Even I knew it was wrong, the allure was too strong for my underdeveloped morals. So it happens.

All I'm saying is, put in a control to turn it off. Heck, set it to only be changed by the person with access to their ATA ID or Facebook.

Not connected, no option to remove it. I'd create an I'd to make sure my kids aren't being tricked into these phishy sites.

3. If these links actually worked it wouldn't be bad, they just take you endlessly to a new page. Spent over 30 minutes trying to finish one and finally said **** it. Not worth my time.

4. Agreed

5. I gave up after 7minutes 

6. Actually the pop ups do change on my kids games. And they do go to bingo and gambling sites amongst many others. Which is why I sit with them and monitor what they do at all times at their age.

Parents should know every aspect of an app they let their child plays.

And as for playing in the dark. If you don't get the dangers related with that I would suggest reading a horror story like Rapunzel. Real life is far worse.

People who let for example nine year olds out at night alone and those who don't monitor children online should not have children.
    They don't get that being a parent means looking out for them 24/7 especially when they are to young to know better.

Now I wish I lot of sites didnt show what they do. But then I googled a gov website for health and got taken to a censored to mention site that was filtered and blocked allegedly.

The only idea I have seen that I like is a toggle feature but to prevent a child accessing of it would require a pin.

And again that goes back to parents being responsible. Keeping the pin safe and loggin on for their child. To an app where pm is far more dangerous than an advert

7. I love you !!!
    Thanks a lot for this update!

Will these offers work for apps which we have installed and uninstalled in the past??
    I m asking cause a few similar apps offering gift cards do the same..

8. Mine crashes if I hit the button

9. Crashes kaw as soon as I hit button. Nexus 6 android 6.0.1

10. Android by the way

11. Crashes still. Android BTW.

12. None of this works it's a complete scam

13. I suggested this yay, it was like two years ago though lmao

14. Free seals! Yay!

But why don't you have like betting app offers? Where you repost say £40 and get 600 nobs or something.

Edit: You should get less nobs cuz betting is fun itself.

15. You've heard players ask for the opportunity to share their private information with third parties who will undoubtedly fill their inboxes with spam for the next 10 years, in exchange for a few nobs?
    You've heard players ask to be pimped out like a cheap street walker?
    You've heard players ask for yet another way to spend their money on a "free" game?

16. ^ Shuddup, you is spending yourself so mehhh

17. Umm.. Just don't use your real details? No one else does lol

18. Same. Worked once, crashes after restart.

19. True^ I say I'm John Davies a 110 year old construction worker who lives in Jamaica.

Legit information

20. Just do away with Nobility already. Its the same reapplied concept that always is a driving factor in a games demise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.