Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a valid complaint that I think deserves a proper response.

Although, as others have pointed out, all you gotta do is put in fake info

2. @imitation

I'm done trying to convince, if you don't want to listen to fact or reason then so be it, proof is everywhere you just gotta be smart enough to look for it(something you lack obviously) either way goodbye! Nice knowing you, ya basement warrior!

3. @sith

I'll be here if/when you come with some proof to back up your claims.

Wall me if I don't reply right away.

Thank you. Please come again.

4. What a bunch of bull crap.. Did a bunch of surveys and got the run around and no nobility points

5. That really sucks!

What's up with that, devs? 

6. Right!

7. OP says that this "service" is being operated by the third party, and to contact them in case of any issues. They're responsible for it. Support for them is in the upper right corner upon accessing the page.

8. What makes you think they're trustworthy?
    Lol.

9. Kaw chrashes when i click in it

10.  don't you start with me, too, Anarchy! 

11. Android version is being looked into at.

12. I'd say that we should trust all these sites because surely the devs will have checked that there are no malicious ones before uploading them to a game that has thousands of active players, but knowing the devs I really wouldn't trust it

13. Well seriously Cheese.
    You wouldn't let a 9 year old give out their address, name to random people, etc - or allow them to sign legally binding contracts that require hidden payments in real life.

So why are they allowed, or even encouraged to in this situation.

14. Haven't tried any offers yet but looking at these comments, I'm rather reluctant to! I've had many games implement this and the ones that don't require info like email address, name, phone number etc. are few and far between. But I'll try it for myself before I pass any judgement.

Are there really ones advertising gambling? :shock:

15. Why not give us free stuff for playing other Ata games???

Logic is missing....

16. First of all, if I were a parent with a 9 year old child, they wouldn't be allowed to have access to KaW in the first place.

9 year old kids belong outside, riding bikes and playing "Hide and Go Seek," not hunkered down indoors, hunched over a tiny screen, playing a pay to win game.

So, shame on any parent who might allow their child access to this game.

Second, if I had a change of heart and decided to allow my child to access KaW, I would have a discussion with him about the Internet and how to use it safely and responsibly. If, as a parent, I had any doubt about my child's ability to navigate the web on their own in a safe manner, then I would be insane to allow them to have Internet access.

Finally, minors cannot be bound by contracts, so that point is moot.

At the end of the day, I don't think these companies are a threat because they could go to jail if they mishandle personal info of minors. It's not like this is an anonymous email scam. These are real companies with people who can be held accountable for misusing your info.

I don't see them selling your info for illegal purposes in order to make a few bucks. It's too risky for them and there's too many ways they can get caught. So, that's why I don't think these surveys are risky. Sure, you might get email spam, but I seriously doubt you'll get your identity stolen by taking a KaW survey.

17. Be careful ALL!!!! some of the offers will charge you money per week as a subscription fee until you cancel. ie will send you text messages charged at between 6-10 bucks a time.. Just a warning !!!

18. Eh. I completed a couple offers for a total of 99 nobs, one through Audible which I used to me a member of a long time ago anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. The other a PlayStation survey thing. Just skipped everything I could and hit no to everything else and I was done. Easy 99 nobs.

19. If you would really listen to your community you would have made other updates. Only thing you are listening to is your own wallet. Stop telling lies devs, no one asked for this stupid update.

Congratz, you are one step ahead of killing your own game. 

20. I have seen this requested many times before, actually. People asked for it because a lot of other apps offer free in game stuff in exchange for surveys or videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.