Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is a scam, whether you get the nobs or not, your putting you info at risk. They mislead you in the ads and direct you to endless surveys, don't even attempt

2. What makes you think that they are?

3. Don't bother substantiating anything you say with facts.

Those pesky, little things get in the way, don't they?!

4. Maybe because my email is now being spammed with advertisements?

5. Granted I haven't had any issues yet with the couple I've done I believe that's what majority are speaking of as there complaints. As I've seen and experienced it from other games

6. I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

You, however, ARE making the claim that these sites ARE untrustworthy. So, why don't you let everyone know which survey you took on KaW that got your identity stolen?

7. If that's the case, then you have a valid complaint that deserves a response from the devs.

8. @imitation

C'mon just give it up, the facts were given and proved, just realize that not everything you read on the internet is true, that goes for surveys as we'll. If you can't think logically then so be it, give your info out, not hurting me any

9. All we can hope is that they see all the hate and take the offers away.

Considering the only reason they brought it in in the first place was 'popular demand' they should have no problem with taking them away for the same reason

10. As much as I like the idea I have seen other sites that use these methods is the 3rd party held responsible for anything goes wrong? I'm asking bc I have never seen fishy from ata and these ad things often unchecked and give malware and so on. 

11. Did I once say that MY identity was stolen? No I haven't so please don't lie, it makes you look bad, not that you need help with that

12. @54
    Consider adding the email address/s to your spam folder, blocking the email address/s entirely or unsubscribing from the email address/s (which is usually located at the bottom of the email)

In the future I emplore you to not provide your actual email address.
    Instead supply something "else" ;)

Hope this helps.

13. Going back to my original question, you've still not demonstrated (with facts) that anyone has had their identity stolen as a direct result of participating in KaW surveys.

I don't get how you can accuse me of not using facts when:

1: I'm not making any claims one way or the other

And

2: you're claiming that the KaW surveys will result in your identity being stolen, yet you've not shown any proof of this.

14. Then what are you even complaining about in this thread?

15. Is it available on iOS yet?

16. There ya go again, saying things that I did not, I didn't say I would lose my identity, lieing is only hurting your case, and why show proof when you can just research it yourself?

17. Can't we just stick with the fact that kaw is advertising gambling sites to underage players, and even rewarding them for joining said sites.

Stop going on about stolen identities. It's possible but with no proof or evidence there's not much reason to go on about it.

All that I can see is a crap tonne of email spam and some ridiculous underlying fees from these "free offers"

18. You did say that people have had their identity stolen from taking surveys.

And in the world of forensics (this forum), the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

You're making the claim; therefore, you must show US the proof, if any such proof exists.

19. No thanks, I'd rather not get spam , keep trying tho devs this is a step in the correct direction.

#bringspyquestsTokaw

20. Crashes when I press check offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.