Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaw com will be banned when his parents wake up and find out he was face rolling on their control panel again.

2. Well... Just got 2 seals and 11 xtals (110 nobs). Sign up for the phone surveys, get the reward, SMS stop. :/ lucky I'm on Pre-Paid so it won't cost me anything :p

3. ^Prepaid as well but I dont trust the phone surveys so I'm definitely not doing them.

4. ^ well I spent $10 and got something that would usually cost me $50. But one of them was so sketchy, it said 'Only for Opus and Telstra' where's the T in Optus bruh 

5. Don't see anything free about yes giving your personal information away is free so you can enjoy getting your identity stolen. This shouldn't be a kaw feature i support removing this it isnt save for your players really Kaw_com do u care about us at all?

6. I like your salt knight it's almost as good as mine! ;)

And you think alot of those that complain don't pay? Haha you are incorrect bud sorry about that. Farm away farm away my body is ready. ;)

7. And how do you think Facebook makes their money?

They sell your personal info to anyone willing to pay for it.

You gonna go and delete your Facebook account, too?

:roll:

8. stupid surveys  devs get money everytime one of us clicks on it

9. Then don't click on it? :roll:

10. This is even worst than ur daily deals kaw com bt at less it's a in game deal no surveys email address home phone number please support removing this trash it like kaw want us to quit playing with these crappy ideas.

11. Thanks for the 100nob propack, devs.

12. Should have just brought back referral codes or updated quests. This is pretty tacky.

13. Hmmm... how many suverys did Facebook make u take to sign up to make a account? Ill wait here some lip chap so u dnt scratch the dev rear end while u kissing it. 

14. @final

Your original post was complaining about giving away personal info.

15. Why remove it? It's not even in your way. Just don't click on it.

16. What's tacky about it?

17. Enter email to get free nobs than ask 4 ur address phone number in almost all of them plus endless suverys. P.s maybe i should just give u some red lipstick in a pretty wig in send u to kaw com as a thank you #pimps lol

18. Where's the new quests 4 spys?!? Ppl been asking 4 yrs!!!!

19. Why won't you address my original question? Are you a politician? Because you're pretty good at avoiding hard questions.

20. Just for everyone to think about:
    Between risk and luck, I'd rather choose luck. The other gambles for a living while the other gambles for fun. ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.