Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well said Kasama. The stupidity on this thread is astonishing.

If your "9 year old" is giving away personal details on the Internet, maybe that's due to bad parenting and not ATA's fault? Or would you like to blame ATA for having kids too?

2. Many lols
    :lol:

3. Let's be serious, even if they were a 9 year old. They live in an age where technology is easily accessible. They probably have tablets, idevices and android devices.

Surely they'd understand THE BAD NOB GIVER from something more legitimate.

4. Because when you were a kid you NEVER Did anything your parents told you not to. Right? Lolz

5. Anyways, I've done three of the offers and haven't reviewed anything. Did then all about half an hour ago, was wondering if anyone else had issues not getting anything for filling out these spammy surveys?

6. Sorry but I don't fancy doing endless surveys, could've implemented this "earn free nobs" idea a lot better, plenty if ideas to choose from

7. Yeah! Give us lil promo videos to watch. A video=a nob

8. Really doesn't matter. It all comes down to parenting.
    We know the internet is a bad place, I'm not going to blame an app developer if my kids are allowed free reign on the interwebz.

9. The video itself would have to be 30 seconds to 1:30 long, can't make it that easy

10. YOU need to shut the hell up, just because you've done 1 semi legit offer doesn't mean that what people are complaining about isn't true so before you mouth off maybe do some research and tell us how those "free" samples or what happened after you entered your Valid email address. And just because someone's opinion differs from yours doesn't mean you HAVE an obligation to argue or continue beating a dead horse. Think before you speak. And yes my lack of punctuation or grammar sucks as well get over it

11. Someone's a little cranky.

12. Why don't I have any offers.. where's my freakin offers!?

13. That's what they are on pimd. They should do it here instead of visiting fishing websites promos.

14. If I don't get my things, can I sue ata and the company that would give me the nobs? Because then I can do the 'Win a Mini Cooper!' For 39ยข lol

15. Free nobs is nice but I'll be damned if these phish-looking sites getting my number. So now that you are rewarding us for 3rd party apps, how about not muting us for talking about other apps?

16. Self quote because nobody answered. And no it is not. If the ads are for anything besides other 9+ services/games then stop the ads or raise the age limit to 18+ :|

17. This game is rated 9+, as such the developers of the game should be doing what they can to protect those players from harmful things such as scams. And it doesn't come down to bad parenting, all kids do stupid things no matter how well raised they are. Most 9 year olds I know would do these surveys believing it's safe.

They should either be removed or the age rating on KaW should be increased. Or... Call of Duty and grand theft auto should be 9+ too, cause it's your job as a parent to stop them playing it and stuff and it's not a developers fault. See that flawed logic of yours, Bruh.

18. Kiss more dev ass you still won't get VK

19. And i shouldn't say this but oh we'll. Kaw com stated that it's 3rd party ads and surveys. Tou states not to advertise any 3rd party, sounds a little hypocritical to me

20. Redirect Redirect redirect these surveys are endless than it freezes up close to end or u redirected to another site competely or it asked for to much personal information that u nt going to take responsibility for if ur players id is stole there for thjs idea isnt save for ur players some it should be taking outta market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.