Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This.
    This sort of option has been in games since KaW started. It seems odd that after five years it is now being 'tested' at a point where more LB players and new users are quitting than ever before. I don't remember hearing anyone asking for this, or certainly not as much as they asked for war crystals/clan tags/bounty hunter/revamped clan system, the list goes on.

2. We know your track record. It'll be a shiny page adverting it every log in, and a button on the right side of the screen when advertisers complain that it isn't prominent enough to get hits.

The current sale ads arent exactly non-intrusive.

3. This stuff never worked on any other app . All it did was make me download some dumb app and never got nobility

4. I support some models of this free in-game currency thing but the way it has been implemented feels cheap. It has redirected me to sketchy looking survey websites which I am not comfortable using. Have you looked at it before pushing this update? Maybe a video watching advertising strategy would be better. More often than not, these survey sites string you along for 10 minutes only to let you know that you must spend x amount of dollars to complete the offer. I don't see this lasting.

5. Personally ive never heard anyone ask for this. I have heard people ask for pvp rewards, spy quests, and a clock that shows your xtal limit timer but u use the comunity as an excuse to do your ideas and say people demanded them when u dont do what has been asked for years

6. Oh - now I'm receiving email spam.

7. This is a cool idea but is there anyway to restrict who/what companies get involved because on similar offers/games they promise big rewards yet string you along and just want email addresses and cc#s

8. Yo.. The email spam is insane rn.

Devs, if anything you should've had us download apps

9. Hate these, they never work on any other app. I'll download the stupid game, play it, go back to the game and not get anything. It'll be "verifying" for days and then say offer wasn't completed

10. People are constantly asking for daily rewards, more free xtals, ways to get free nobs, free stuff etc. on forums. I've seen it more times than I can count. It's just that the players weren't asking to gain free nobs THIS particular way.

I feel the devs are partially listening to what players ask but not exactly in the way that people expect.

Lots of games have this feature. Though tbh, in all the ones I've played, what you're asked to do always seems to lead to what appears like a 'sketchy' website or survey or whatever. Or it doesn't give you what you were supposed to get upon completion. But I haven't tried these ones yet, guess we'll see. If it seems okay, free nobs can't hurt.

11. Exactly.

12. So devs are you scrapping the 3rd party advertising rule now, or...?

13. You can not complete the "free" survey offers unless you input your credit card into a sketchy website lmao. It's a joke.

"Just enter a valid email* for 20 Nobility"

*and a valid CC number.

14. Lol sellout

15. Oh woohoo happy 5k posts to me :lol:

16. You guys have started to impress me with your business plan, you are starting to show to me, and hopefully the community at large a long term commitment to the survival of this game. Don't know if it was getting a business planning manager for ATA, or a special hybrid banana you guys aren't sharing with us, but someone is showing some creativity with ideas for the game, from that we as players benefit and I thank you for trying so hard for the success of this classic game. I guess I'll stick around and see what ideas come out of the jungle next. Keep up the good work!

17. ATA's other game, PIMD was the guinea pig for video ads. It failed miserably, and now only works when connected to wifi because of data plan restrictions.

They added a 3 hour reward spinner there (that does not cost a thing), to appease the free rewards crowd

18. Ily

19. Definitely didn't fail in PIMD. We heard player feedback and let them choose whether they wanted to use mobile data or not for ads. The free tokens were also implemented since day one.

20. True, though it's better than being redirected to sites that try to scam your credit card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.