help build a guide to pvp blitz

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IIl-Mango_theSkyPrincess-lII, Jan 10, 2016.

1. I can confirm 65 is the max drop with just the hammer.

2. I get 71-73 from a BC hansel, less from others higher in roster.. There's more to it than strength.

3. I can confirm that you're incorrect.

I've never had a steal pay more than 62 just hammer though

4. Leave hybrids and tanks alone. Only target big att builds wit weak spies or big hansels wit no adt.

If you dont have a hammer, only target players wit hammers.

Once you get the hammer cast the nob spell, and hit targets regardless if they have hammer or not.

Xtals are optional, but only use if u have both the hammer and spell

5. Thats interesting tbh
    I hit nany bc opens and the max i get is 65... probably with the occasional 66. Do you have an ss? Im curious who you hit

6. Yeah, can't figure out how to post it here though. (1k posts and I can't upload )

You have line?

7. As a Hansel if I get attacks in on bc hansel I will often get over 100 if I have hammer and spell. This actually increases the less troops you have. At full troops I will get around 87 skimming from pin I will get 100-108. For my spies I look for bc attack build with low sdt however many have far too much bfa for me to get through anyway so I have to look for something smaller. The bigger the build in comparison to you the more you get, the amount of quivers the opponents have will effect how many you get. The most I've managed was 172 using 24 xtals over the weekend. The real and only way to make the silly amounts seen is to have your own bc ps to farm.

8. I hit a gigantic bc osf with my tiny alt (about 20mcs) and he got 65 drops. The drops co-relate to the size of your acc i guess. The osf was bc but had little to non bfa. As for line - sorry i dont have it :cry:

9. ss or it didnt happen

10. I can sometimes get up to 100 per/hit, I learnt a simple way, but never had the Xtals to try it out, but it seems logical.

At the start of every hour unload once, then xtal and unload. For the rest of the hour regen. At the start of the next hour, unload, xtal, unload and regen for the next hour. Keep this up for 24 hours and you get 48 unloads.
    Now let's say I do 50 hits, (22 spy, 28 attack), and I get 50% successful.

25x100= 2500
    2500x48=120,000
    120,000/500 =
    240 things. Now that's if I somehow get 50% drops, that's highly unlikely. I would roughly get 25% drops, so there's 120 things.

Since you'll be in xtal jail, you can only do it on the first day, and second. So during the second day...
    SleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP

And btw, just hit PS and PA builds. < that's how I get so many.

Now,
    This considers a tonne of luck, because, during regen time you will probably be hit. If you are forced into DTW xtal and do it early. Then regen until the next second hour.

4pm = 6pm
    Not
    4pm = 5pm
    (Regen time)

If you don't have a clan that has b2b spells and you have hammer 24/7, then I recommend using 4 Xtals each time you have both for maximum drops.

11. Hitting bigger accounts, having a hammer, and buying the spell can give more than 80 shivers so getting 200 or more quivers makes sence

12. As most have already said pick the right target and stay active. I didn't go for top but my sweetie got top 10 and didnt have to hit all night. Max xtaling and regular hits on big open targets goes long ways. I got 98 at a time from a few different players.

13. This interesting, because 4 and a half hours in, the pvp lb was already at 50 completed items.

First round, i spent 2 days in pin, making sure to hit every 10 minutes, hitting constantly with just a hammer and no xstals, to make 20 completed items.

The most received was around 40-50 per drop off battle list targets, which is the way pvp was designed in the first place. Which was an item drop rate of around 25%

Granted, bigger targets should pay more, but essentially tap farming people 10x your size shouldn't be the way to advance in a pvp environment

The idea of pvp was to make war, not hide from it by farming open for steals/attack banner accounts

14. Got 50 event items the past 4 PvP blitzes without spending money

It's all about finding targets that drop a lot of Unkari Spellshafts and maintaining a hammer 

15. I broke the code I broke the code!

It's called having osf and oaf opening for you, if they're larger than you that's a bonus!

I see so many noobs in wc during these events; "waaaaah is there anyone open pl0x?" "Boohoo I won't reach my goal if I can't find a osf" maybe stop having weekend pwars for items and have the majority of people who opt in actually play it as a competitive pvp event.

Shame on the osf and oaf as well, this keeps up we'll have "pvp" EBs for the weekend.

16. I've had 70+ drop for me when I just had the hammer, so 65 is not the most you can get

17. Had 28,973 Inc attacks this PvP whilst being open.
    I was open on and off for around 7 hours on the last day!
    I did see reports of players making close to 100 a hit.

Like said above, the PvP event has come down to finding the biggest OSF/OAF.

18. Well....

Xtil once day before, then when event starts, get hammer/spell, and 23 hours after first xtil, drop 23 more. By that time, most (?) of the hour will be done, leaving you in xtil jail for maybe 20 mins.
    After that 20 mins, you can drop another 24 xtils.

That's 47 unloads within 2 hours, with spell and hammer. On the first day, hitting only OSFs/OAF's. Just do the same the next day; I'm sure if you spent a crazy amount of real life money you could equal what the top spenders got in this PvP event .

Someone else can do the math, but 47 24 24 = 97 unloads, before other hourly regens.