if you won the U.S powerball lottery???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by --_--ANONYMOUS-ZOMBIE--_--, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Hmmm 1.3 billion estimated jackpot leaves around 800 million or so after taxes n whatnot.
    I would have it in cash not put in a bank. Buy a new vehicle and drive south so I never have to see snow again. Hook our kids up with a new house and car in the state if their choice, pay all taxes and insurance for 10yrs and give them each 10 million n tell them not to ask for anymore.
    Drive previously mentioned car to find a building site for my new 5000sq foot home. Go on various vacations until it was built.
    Launch my MMA apparel line called Twisted Submission and that would be my only investment. Ffs I'd still have 700 mil or so left ....
    Buy about 15 cars, American muscle cars, 2 exotics, 4 motorcycles. . Etc...

Figure the rest out after shopping. ..

2. Lotta erotic toys.

3. Wow a lot of good ideas. Lol and some bad one. I would most likely buy as much of a Mountain as I could. Build A huge facility small on top almost in less underground all camouflaged by a ski resort. What was that pinkie try to take over the world

4. 1.3billion dollars which would be 700-800million with taxes taken out.

Leaves me with let's say 750million dollars.

I would give 10mil to my parents to pay off their debts and enough money for retirement. They would be set with 8mil for the rest of their days.

I would make a bank account specifically for sister since she is 12 and put 7.5mil in it to keep building up the money through interest. It would pay for her college and I would manage it so she would have to ask me to get her money out of it because she would use the money unwisely and be unlikely to finish school and get a job. Then when she is 25 years old I will give her the bank account for her to keep for herself.

Now the I have 732.5mil left to myself I would go find families that actually need help and could use a helping hand. I would not give it to charity as I don't know actually where it goes. I would find people on the streets and give them 1k and give them my number and they can text me for more money, but they will be drug tested and have to preform odd jobs for me. Spend 32.5mil towards that for my whole life.

Now 700million left. I would put 675million in the bank to build up interest to get my money to make money. I would retire and sell my business and my wife and I would be set.

My wife and I will have 25million dollars per 5years. We have no debt right now anyways, so we will put 1million dollars towards our kids college funds in like 19 years then buy a new house, a couple cars for me, a few cars for the wife, then use money for misc. stuff.

5. The payout is "around 800" after fed income tax it comes to 604.5 and if you live in a state the has income tax (most do ..Tx and I "think" Fla don't) you will pay another 8-12% or so (....dsn't NYC have a city income tax?)

So to respond to OP if you do win the power ball and don't live in Tx or Fla the absolute 1st thing you should do is move to one of those two states and establish residency before you cash in the ticket ....save ya bout 130mil or so

2nd thing would be to talk to a company that buys entitlements/annuities off of people ...instead of cashing in for "around 800" mil you could prob sell it off to someone for 850-875 mil maybe more. (In Tx or Fla state tax free)

6. I'd give the money to Hillary or The Donald for campaign funds so we could laugh at the US for 4 years

7. If I won I would stop bringing a bag lunch to work and eat off the catering truck 

Plus everyone in kaw would get the $99 xtal package and $75 nob package 

8. ...just buy ATA and make KAW 100% free

9. Already own a company couldn't handle operating 2 ?

10. It saddens me too see how much money people would waste... It can go to so many better causes, instead of being simply thrown away by living above higher standards than are needed.

Rather than spending tons of money on a massive house, the insurance for that house, the electricity for that house, and a bunch of fancy cars, that money could be used to pay the college/university tuitions of literally thousands of people or bring thousands of people out of homelessness.

11. stop playing the white knight, you probably wouldnt do what you said if you had the money yourself.

12. I would probably buy a room in the Burj Khalifa and get myself a nice audi and give 70% of the rest to my family then invest the 30%.

Anarchy better shut up i dont want you opinion

13. Id build a wall..a very big wall

14. The wall of Jamaica.

15. Operate what? What's to operate? ...you hire and delegate, maybe write some checks. (Don't even have to do that really)

Do you think the 3 devs sit in the ATA office all day doing server maintenance and whatnot? ...maybe answering our emails personally? (lol)

16. Strip top 50 lbs then the mods

17. Buy a giant scrooge mcducky vault and a lot of gold coins then swim in it. The rest of the money I'll just give to my family and close friends.

These as well. In my free time.

18. I saw a guy spend a thousand dollars on Saturdays powerball drawing(500 tickets) ..guess what he didn't win....Lmao what a rere

19. Actually the lump sum amount is currently about 836mil (thats after taxes)

20. Same