An actual use for mith

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by mikejustice, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Support on making moth mith more useful making people want to war more

2. Just make it so you can use 10 or 20 mith to regen in wars or 500 mith to buy a seal with.

3. Support. I have 2000 mith waiting for some use

4. For the unlocking lands concept, I fully support!

5. 1st new land unlock 100 miths plus golds; 2nd 200 miths plus golds..... 25th 2.5k miths plus golds

6. Support but also would like to see a buff to future Mith equipment, at least make it the same strength as the equip from events

7. Tbh I want mith for the spells. And occasionally may find need to buy an equipment item. No support to more uses for it

8. I feel that its a great idea tbh.
    The value of mith in your alchemist should be the value you can sell it for
    However...
    I feel that theres one downside to this - the same disadvantage that the current event has
    Fairies warring. Personally im not against people who want to learn how to war and actually reads guides. But those people cast for indi without knowing anything. They're a burden to the team and it will just encourage more of those type of people to war.
    But this is still a fairly great idea and support

9. This

10. Pretty harsh. This is a game with an she rating of 9+.
    Not everyone playing is an adult that takes kaw to a pro level and demands an exclusive build.

It's that attitude that forced the devs to do indi.
    If you see these players why not regardless of their allegiance give them some advice on how to war within the current system. Link them to a guide or offer wisdom you have learnt.
    I used to do that a lot. But then I lost interest in ee for my own reasons. But for many it's a steep learning curve. And they all need to learn somewhere.

11. Support on buying building or land tokens with mith

12. Hey, OP, wanna buy some mith?

13. Most people love the game because it's like FarmVille. Collect resources and grow your pretty kingdom.

But I don't see why it would be bad to have the option to sell mith, so I support your idea.

14. Hey, Imitation Cheese, wanna buy some mith? I got it cooked up real good. It's the best mith in the Lowlands.

15. Support.

- ToXiC, you're wrong, you can get a lot more mith than 50 during a war.

16. If they make this happen, how would the mith be sold? Like a regular pot, or would it be more of a free market thing? Cause I wanna be a mith dealer.

17. I would say you could sell it for half of what it costs you to buy so if you buy it for 4 bil each you can sell for 2 but whatever devs decide would be fine and better than nothing

18. I dont mind fairy builds to be honest. Its more about their attitude towards warring. Sorry if I sounded like I meant that. I honestly didn't. Your build/bfe/knowledge of wars might be crap but if you're willing to ask I bet many people would be willing to help. Its just that those people... don't put in any effort into wars. They refuse to sko - don't dedicate much time into war and have no actual interest in war besides the event items.
    I detest those kind of people. They're dead weights. Again, if you don't have a great warring build but you're willing to learn, read a few guides before warring, ask a few questions, people would be more than willing to help you. Noone would be mad at you if you perform badly - everyone got to learn. But some just refuse to , pull down the team , and purely war for event items.
    Thats my stance on the issue

Edit: Sorry - not only for event items, for mith as well to unlock new lands

19. I completely agree with easy. Don't war with the mindset "win or lose I'll still get event items." War to actually win. You even get xtals back when you win. I've gotten my xtal back 95% my winning wars.

20. True, that's in ll. with full mith spells cast in Indi you're talking about over 100