WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wendyms, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Saddest thing c is u searched this post or u already had it 

3. Drunk trying to delete post adds post

4. Support

5. Cat fish stay away I've had enough of that ****

6. Loled hard, too true.
    I too talk about how I'm winning a war that's been fought for years, when I've only been in it a month.

Kappa. Nice try Tanked.

8. If anyone wants to see top class moderating; this is it, right here.

9. Actually, her no nonsense/in your face way is pretty refreshing.

10. That doesn't make it an example of good moderating. Given that it was derailment.

11. Read OP again

Wendy calls my members out in it. Just because I am a moderator doesnt mean im not allowed to point out where Wendy is wrong and why so many in kaw "bully" her for being a hoarder

Im a moderator yes

But im also a player

@Wendy good sport for openly admitting you hoard underpriced allies. i just hope you have learn ln 2016 ppl dont accept this anymore. ive tried so many times to have a reasonable conversation with you about this over the last year

you class it as bullying buying your allies, but its not. we just happen to have a free market in kaw now- and market place is there for ppl to hire any ally they like

its a unspoken rule to respect any banners ppl have, but end of day ppl can hire away at any time they like they just have to expect consequences

Wendy you have a huge amount of respect in kaw and huge influence on new players, so set and example - dont set them grown up and free into kaw a new generation of hoarders setting them up to get stripped or farmed. Teach them free market, trading, banners .... and once you yourself is more respectful of market, the market will be more respectful to you

12. How is this bullcrap still in At

13. OMG!!!! does this crack me up laughing or what.... Do I need to remind you I am a bad wall cleaner, sorry, but calling me "Ally Hoarder!" on my wall like a child and then threatening me with "don't I know what happens to people who hoard allies" does not constitute reasonable conversation.

lol... and many times... how many is that.... 2?????? 1?????? lol

Along with the deliberate hires that followed....

Would almost be pleasurable to clean my wall to expose the lie... lol

14. Ladies, really?
    Free ally market this, respectful that...

Does this really matter?

It's a banner in a game that literally means squat.
    If you want to hire, go ahead and do it.

All this whining and arguing is not making either of you look any better than the other.

smh.