I'm bad at pokemon-ing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DaddyOwnsYou, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Hello kawrums

Today is a bad day. Today is a very bad day for my pokemon Y adventure (kawreer ayylmao) as unfortunately I realised how horrendously bad I am and my team is.

So here we go with the story.

I was adventuring the heck out of my pokemon Y in the first time since it calm it basically and the more I adventured the more I started to dislike my team aside from charizard and vapereon (bruh we get it you vape) aside from the fact that half my team were just HM slaves there's nothing more to them except that.

Well anyway as I adventured and my exp share was levelling up all my pokeslaves my starter pokeslave chestnaught decides to level up and attempts to learn a move I can't quite remember the name of.

Let me explain this move. It adds the current HP of your pokemon onto the HP of the enemies pokemon and both pokemon get half of this HP each.

I thought "hmm very interesting move, only really useful when a low HP uses on a high HP" so I thought "when are my pokeslaves ever below 80% HP PFT AM NOT AVIN THIS DIRT TIER MOVE and I chose not to learn this move.

However a couple of level ups later my beloved starter pokeslave attempts to learn another move I had never heard of. Wood hammer.

I thought "that sounds pretty violent and kinda a physical move so I'll see what it does since chestnaught has better attack stats than special attack". I read the moveset and I am immediately at full frontal regret to my earlier choice in move selection.

Wood hammer, if you don't know, is a move with 120 power, physical attack that does "a lot of damage to the user" per use...

WELL LOOK AT THAT A MOVE THAT CAUSES SELF DAMAGE COULD MAYBE EVEN MAKE IT CLOSE TO FAINTING I WONDER WHEN THAT WOULD'VE BEEN BLOODY USEFUL.

If you haven't already figured it out. The move I had previously considered useless due to the lack of times my pokeslaves hit low HP would now be of extremely high value.

Imagine using a super strong move over and over, taking some damage yourself then when their next pokemon comes out and yours is at 20 hp you just do the old switchero and all of a sudden youve gained half the opponents HP onto yourself and you can reuse your over powered self damaging move AND THEN DO THIS TO THEIR ENTIRE SQUAD!!

So in conclusion, I'm going to start playing omega ruby instead since I don't know how to restart my pokemon Y game.

If anyone knows please tell me so I can start again, I'm only on like the 6th or 7th gymn and it's not like any of my pokemon are at all on par with how strong they need to be besides charizard and vapeoreon.

Hope you enjoyed this.

2. Cool story bro, tell it again.

3. I cri everi tym

4. just find the tm for it maybe? if there is one.

5. Pikachu

That is all

6. you just start a new save file and save it to restart. i think. I haven't played any of those games in years lol

7. kirby is best pokeman

8. Thats how it used to be :(

9. FIND THE MOVE RELEARNER

10. Pokemon Y don't u just play red and blue?

11. I think with y, you hold select, start and b at the same time on the title screen yodel eye your profile, could be different. It gives you instructions in the user manual

12. Easy fix just eject card thingy throw it down your local main street. Than get in your car and drive to local GameStop and ask for Pokemon Y. Congrats!!!

13. genwunner :cry:

14. Pshhh get a game shark bro. Old school good times. Also anyone remember the trick to dupe masterballs lmao? Good times

15. I choose you 

16. You know who I really have a crush on? (Keep in mind, my name is Ashes)..

...wait for it..

Officer Jenny!!!

17. I always had an ironic crush on brock... Ironic because I wanted him and could never have him the same he is with all women :cry:

18. find the move tutor