Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EIlVIlILIlNIlDlIlSIlGIlUlISlIE, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Ever played a game that you loved so much and its music, that years on down the road, you hear its music and you miss playing it?

The one game I miss playing is WoW. I know it's still there but I loved WotLK expansion. I heard Wintergrasp's music and remembered the days I sat on my PC fighting the Alliance to win that place. I also went there to mine Saronite, fish and even listen to music while talking to friends. It's been 3 years since I've played WoW and I do miss those times I was laughing with everyone and raiding Alliance cities to kill their leaders and hog their Auction House lmao.

What games do you miss playing the most?

2. Yeah WotLK was nice, i love it to sit at icecrown citadel just for the music lol. But i like the music of pandaria too. Coming back with the Legion expansion and hoping for good music again

3. Kotor 2. Haven't played it in a few years. The Star Warsesque music is really atmospheric.

4. I bought kotor one and two for 3 bucks today :d

5. Silent hill

6. Diablo 2 pvp before Gmod and Autoaim came out. Private server D2PK was quite nice.

7. Mw2 was good but if there was one cod that I remember in a nostalgic way for multiplayer, it's cod 4. Cod 2 for single player too.

8. I'll list off a lot of games now

Conflict: Vietnam and Conflict: Desert Storm
    Old GTA games
    Medal of Honor
    Star Wars battlefront(old ones)
    Star Wars Bounty Hunter
    Ratchet and Clank
    Tekken
    Need for speed underground, most wanted and carbon
    Army Men: sarges war
    Brothers in Arms
    Colin McRae Rally
    The Simpsons Hit and Run
    Tony Hawks

9. Runescape. Started it back in 6th grade, and I remember spending entire summers, 12 hours a day doing repetitive stuff like chopping wood lol.

10. The Icecrown Citadel music is nice. It had an awesome background story and I just love the fact that there was so much to do before you could kill Arthas. I've seen some gameplay of Legion and it makes me wanna get back on because they got a new class called Demon Hunters and I swear they look so OP because if their abilities.

11. This

Woodcutting was my game. I remember when I could cut yew logs and I was making what I thought was fat stacks.

I always wanted an abby whip but I could never afford one and settled for a dragon longsword (still sick tho).. I was such a noob and it was glorious. I also wanted a d scimitar but was too big of a noob to do the monkey madness quest.

12. Zombies Ate My Neighbors on SNES.

The sound effects from that game will always be buried in my subconscious.

13. Hahaha yup! I log on like once every 6 months to see changes. You can basically buy in game gold now, and there's too much change to even comprehend what's going on.

14. Fallout: New Vegas is the game for me. Just a couple nights ago I was playing some Arma 3, and someone in my squad was singing Fallout: NV's trailers song. Man did that bring back memories of fighting CPU's in Caesar's legion ring, seeing what I thought was a worm but was really Mr. House  and to the final battle between NCR and Caesars legion on the Hoover Dam. Now Fallout: NV might have not been the best Fallout because it was made by Obsidian; it still has one of the greatest sound track in the Fallout series.

15. Shouldn't u write this on pimd, guru?

16. Leave the thread or stay on topic. No one has time to deal with your derailing self.

17. GTA?

18. All those games and some more
    Sly Cooper 1,2 and 3
    Jack and Daxter 1,2 and 3
    Call of Duty Black ops and Black ops 2
    Borderlance 1 and 2