Lets take a poll

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ReznovReborn, Jan 5, 2016.

1. She technically has female parts now, so religion or not she's female now. @reznov

2. But born a male. If i put monkey arms on, that still makes me a human

3. Should've gone to anyone but him/her, isn't hard to sit in a chair and get your face modified. What about Mala Yousafai for a start, she was shot campaigning for education for women and then got all As in her GCSEs last year.

4. I was born a male, got gender changed. Now a female. I agree she shouldnt have gotten woman of the year. But she's still a she.

5. Can't change your DNA.

6. No but i can change my gender. In which I did.

7. Gender is a natural absolute which is determined by chromosomes and DNA. No amount of pseudoscience will change what is encoded in DNA.

8. My DNA told my brain that I am female but was born male.

9. Hey, y'all know Caitlyn is becoming Bruce again soon right? Says the gender transformation wasn't what she expected and she feels like an ugly woman when she used to be an attractive male. She's having the surgery reversed and is probably keeping the Woman of the Year title :lol:

10. Yes. Which is why i believe she shouldnt have received the title. Though going back will be harder than the start.

11. Its a joke. It really is.

Bruce Jenner became a cross dressing, gender reassigned ladyman. Congrats.

Ive served with women who dealt with 100+ degree temperatures, working on repairing broken combat vehicles, in a combat situation, under gunfire, during their menstruation period, whilst grown ass men were praying to Jesus to save them.

I enjoy the American notion of bravery, but honestly, my wife driving to work is more courageous than Bruce Jenner. She sucks at driving. Actually, everyone who is around my wife during her commute should get the Woman of the Year Award, regardless of gender.

12. They should make a rule so newly transformed females aren't eligible for future Woman of the Year titles so this doesn't happen again. I must admit this was a great steal though. If I ever become rich, I'll try a stab at earning a title or award for something ridiculous like that.

13. Intolerance to Christian men noted

14. Or at least consider the options. One other transwoman made more of a difference than she did. She seemed more like a newlywed couple than she did a hardened vet in that kinda way.

15. I'm a transgender male (pre op) and I don't think that Caitlin Jenner should have been awarded this,

Soon I will have enough money to complete my surgery and I will then be known as Janice,

Please no trolling or hateful comments

16. Nah go you man. I'm post-op female. Gl Janice.

17. Haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaate

18. I do not discriminate.

I hate everyone equally. Myself included. And you are not excluded. I hate you. And your mom specifically.

19. In todays idiotic society that would be considered politically incorrect and offensive. Hahahaha

20. That response doesnt seem appropriate