WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wendyms, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Maybe that would be an advantage? If some don't think you're open for PvP they won't hit either and u won't lose gold that fast when someone hires a big ally.

Just a thought, goodluck Wendy 

2. Yes. She helped me grow during pwar era. I was a complete newb lol We were even in osw against each other once. Don't remember exactly which but one involving iprophet. Before I bced I hit her oaf for a bit during early pvp event too when apoc aof went dtw lol if I can help u in any way Wendy, like volleying gold over or something - let me know. We are fighting apoc anyway so offering u to farm wench would be ummm weird lol though I think Massai and few other lbs may thank u if I switch my attention to wench acct

3. And u are? It's hard to remember all probies when u are against 1500 of them but I can certainly say I've never seen u in my nf and never seen reports of inc from u. If u want inc u may wanna start hitting. That's how it works in those unequal wars - u have to be noticed or at least be a known Allie trader to get attention.

My anniversary gift to u was turning my phone off so u could strip me. Or did u miss that one too? Lol Finally, a year later apoc managed to drain few trills that took me 30min to get back lol you're welcome ;)
    The rage on my wall is well worth 6t I lost

4. Good for you

5. Wendy honestly I am not attacking you because I understand why you are annoyed however this thread doesn't help you out in any way because in a PvP event a lot of people will do whatever it takes to win and on top of this you were hoarding a lot of underpriced allies. That's the tough reality and I am not saying it to be mean in any way because look at a lot of the comments on this thread. They all say pretty similar things.

In regards to the war again I was a similar clan rank to you and ended up middle of my roster for plunder. I understand you were doing exactly as you were told to and in the end that was what won the war, not your allies.

Honestly I respect that you open to help out friends and newbies in the PvP events because it's a great way of bringing people together however what you expect is fairly unrealistic. Open target with allies is just waiting for someone to buy allies to laugh at your loss.

6. Kezzer honestly, why don't u attack apoc Alts during pvp for thingies, like u all always did?

7. Nice assumption there RS :) I honestly only used an open apoc ps once in a PvP event because I decided to push for a higher tier and my normal targets were dtw. Honestly it's not like zaft/fury have never once used an open oaf/osf before to benefit them in PvP

8. Sooo. You sound like a lemming kezzer

9. Of course we did and will keep doing it. Difference is - we don't open ours, we don't need to..why would u if ur opp is so helpful? Lol I even tested it once to see how far on pvp lb they can get me - got top 10 lol I posted all osfs and oafs on my wall thanking them after event was over. Good times

Now if I wasn't in osw against u nubs I'll get all kinds of threats and would've gotten on ca. Lots of stories like that in random eb/ee clans cc's. Only last week when I went for br first thing I saw in cc was: 'damn my bl is all apoc, how am I suppose to get anything out of this pvp?'. How's that not bulling? So next question is: why do they opt in pvp if they don't want inc other than from apoc? Same thing u told to Wendy isn't it

10. Why I say that I was there because of my allies is that I wouldn't have been in Top 10000 of lb without them.

and ugh!!!! I had one ally hired off my OAF, the rest off this me so let's get off the topic of the open accounts. This is about the total hypocrisy of what people have in their banners and the people that choose to ignore them but expect you to respect theirs along with the greed in this game that has made it impossible for smaller accounts to be allowed to own a good ally because the gold in the game has pushed the prices to unrealistic levels. The words overprice and underprice have become irrelevant because the goal posts keep moving so fast that those without access to lots of gold like those with big stats or time in B2B HTE clans (which means spending rl money) have absolutely no hope of bridging the gap and the gap is huge.

And as far as the laughing at my loss, well, that says a lot about the type of people they are doesn't it?

11. Wendy,

Thank You.

There are so many that just hit Wenderful, Wendyms_Lukonan and reach top reward tier.

There are so many newbies that grow in your clans.

There are so many that get fed on your FFA HTE's.

There are so many that have learnt the game from you.

There are so many that love and respect you.

...and there are definitely so many that do not understand that they are ruining the game for so so many by doing what they do to you.

Love you Wendy.

12. It's not my problem you guys track like peanuts. R.I.P Old Zaft Warriors 

13. During first couple of pvp events many KOTFE & Apoc members had banners reading "Ally hire during event will result in strip farm afterwards". Same threat if you ran a full bar in response to their full bar.Its difficult trying to reason with hypocrites.

14. You people realize this is a war game, correct?

Look, OSW is the purest form of war in this game. And the PVP events were supposed to be this chaotic Superbowl of carnage. Not another version of PWARS.

We have an OSF/OAF in the forums complaining that someone stripped her and took her goldz in a PVP event.... and people are wiping her tears and patting her on the back?

Wendy, I respect you for the work you've done in helping others, but honestly, if you're going to dip yourself in honey and walk into a bee hive, don't cry when you get stung.

If you opt in, you're fair game. There are no rules in the event. The object of the event is to gain.

Sure, some players like you spend trillions giving to others, but as you see, not everyone cares. Some do. But not everyone.

15. So, are you upset about the banners, the stripping, or the hypocrisy?

I just need to know to direct you to the accurate complaint department. I don't want you wasting your time in line.

16. The line goes out the door for all those complaints.

17. It seems everyone in kotfe hate wendy.
    What the heck did you do to them, op? :lol:

18. I don't hate Wendy. I love Wendy. Wendy is the best.

19. Upset !!! , give your head a shake.

20. Slight correction sire. The open osf/oaf are not what the op is complaining about. The open ones are alts. Cheers.