Why Women Are Better

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CanadianGal, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Support

2. need feminism!

because there's no other way to attract women...

3. If women ran the world it would be countries not talking to each other.

4. That's ridiculous! I can't believe you would even say that about the fairer gender.

They would all be talking to each other, about each other at every opportunity.

5. Both points are valid

6. Feminism means equality, not degrading men or saying that one sex is better than the other. Everyone is equal :)

7. It might mean it, however a lot of feminists actually end up undermining fairness in order to pursue 'feminism / equality'.

It ends up being counterbalanced and some things go too far one way.

The problem is people think of a gender as a difference, when in reality it's unimportant

8. I saw a video of this how third wave feminism isn't a movement for equal rights I'll see if I can find it..

9. NO! Feminism means women getting all of the good stuff and none of the bad!

I once punched a feminist in the boob because she was pissing me off.. She calls me a woman beater 

Nuh uh you silly goose, I'm a person beater. Right?

10. No, unfortunately, the genders are not, and never will be, equal. This is something feminists refuse to see.

I'm not saying that one is better than the other, but there are things men do that women cannot do, and things women do that men cannot. We're never going to be "equal". It's comparing apples to oranges.

As for equality in the workplace and such, gender discrimination is something that is rarely seen anymore. But you're never going to wipe out all of them. It's not going to happen. And the solution is not to clamp down harder than you already are, but to realize that the workplace has been as fair and equal as it's going to get for years.
    With the exception of the extremely dumb, men are terrified to say anything about women in the workplace. You've created an environment where women are protected, sheltered, and privileged. While you dare any man to say anything, lest he expose himself as a chauvinist, sexist pig.

But it's all about equality.

11. Wait functioning brains lol? What about 85% of women walking around in an emotional state because of chemical Imbalances?

12. Men are also prone to chemical inbalances, although to a lesser extent.

I agree with zeth tbh. Feminism has become about gender equality, as opposed to fair equality.

Gender equality puts gender above or on par with ability- this is fundamentally wrong and terrible for business.

Fair equality based on ability only, gender is as it should be, completely irrelavent.

13. Both are better than the other

14. Props to any woman that can suck a melon through a hose pipe

15. 

16. Yeah, not with men. Another situation where women are better

17. Umm, actually men can have multiple ... "Pleasure responses"

A "pleasure response" and the (usual) resulting liquid are not the same response. They can be done without each other.

Unfortunately despite copious efforts I haven't managed this yet 

18. Because you have to do something to the prostate don't you? None wants to go near that area...

19. I can argue #5

20. 1. No, it's nothing to do with the prostate, that's an entirely different 'pleasure response'

2. I'll bet there's more than admit to that do that or are interested in it lol.